Small Board Change That Would Dramatically Improve the Game

All of us have had starting boards that have either won or lost the match for us before even making one move. Making one small change I think could fix this issue while still keeping the random nature of the boards.

The board is 7 tiles horizontal by 5 tiles vertical and we have 5 colors. Simply have every board start with 7 of each color in a random configuration. Replacement tiles come in completely randomly as they do now. I think this small change would have a dramatic impact on bad/good boards deciding the outcome instead of skill and tactics.

Does it have to be exactly 7? Could it be a minimum of say 4 instead?

7 of each color would mean every color would have equal to start. No crying about biased boards when you stack. I’ve had boards that have been like 75% of my stacked color. That’s almost a guaranteed win. I’ve also had boards that only give me 1 or 2 tiles of the color I stacked (and a few with zero of my stacked color). That’s almost a guaranteed loss. If every board started with an equal amount of each color it’d be hard to blame the board for your win or loss. How you play the board, the heroes you brought into battle, and the tactics you use would be the deciding factor, not what RNGesus decided to give you to start.

If everyone had 7 we’ll still have complaints. It will be placement. Or it will be new tiles. I admire the idea, but people will complain about something.

4 Likes

Yeah… Can u imagine the outrage ppl will have with those of us that mono and play the board … Madness i tell u!! :whale: are already hated. That will put ppl over the edge saying we have more of an advantage :laughing: buuuuut I will be sure to have :beer: and :popcorn: at the ready :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi,

so let me intoduce my self Iam a Player since 2018 and also a Co leader since 2019 in my alliance and got an Open ear for my Players. Now one of my long term members asked me if i would do a suggestion in the SG forum that now i will do. So here is the Topic:

The most of us use Colourstacking in War, Titan, PVP but its always a Gamble if the Colors u are taking with not in the Startboard you may got a chance to win but u have to be Lucky. So here my suggestion:

There are 35 fields for Tiles to Match

So u can get 7 Stones in each Color/ Element on the startboard so everbody got the same chance in the beginning to load his heros and if everbody gets the same opurtunity the level of frustration will get lower.

I mean if you won every match you played what would be the point?

Essentially you are just asking for this.

Then people get bored easier as no challenge at all.

There once reportedly was the ability for beta players to find a good board in beta, logout, login to the game and have the same board appear.