Sleepy/Sleeping Heroes / Blinking / Closed Eyes

Thanks @Radar1 and @zephyr1
My eyes were so tired after trying to see if they blinked (on the card). I thought some of the heroes expressions actually looked better when they had their eyes closed, like they were thinking something differently.

3 Likes

I just discovered that when you hit back during the full preview of your hero, the picture remains still at that moment and viewed on the card. If you hit back during a blinking hero, you can capture them with their eyes closed. I captured these with my heroes, are there any others?

Screenshot_20190701-141538_Empires

2 Likes

Ranvir and Anzogh look like they’re really channeling some spirits.

Margaret looks focused and zen, or maybe praying she gets the lock open without destroying whatever is inside the Cryptex.

Frida looks like she’s falling asleep at guard duty.

Valeria looks like she was at a bar, and someone was testing her and she said something to the effect of “I could whip you with my eyes closed” and she’s proving it.

4 Likes

Ranvir Blinking with his very blue eyes and dark skin is awesome.

Have the Devs been watching old Dr Who episodes, the Weeping Angels scared the crap outta me, should we be looking over our shoulders to see who is sneaking up behind us? Don’t blink…

Malosi, Hansel, Guardian Jackal/Falcon/Bat, Brynhild, Bane, An-Windr, Agnes have blinking eyes.

Raffaele has animation but don’t blink with his blue eyes. And Mist don’t move at all. Make here at least animated like her sister Brynhild.

Thanks a lot, now I’ve made a game of trying to zoom out on heroes that blink at the right time, it’s making me nuts.

3 Likes

Omg I do this all the time :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sleeping witch

2 Likes

Lord Loki thinking evil dreams, smiling deviously in his sleep

1 Like

Looks like Horghall is having a bad moment.

The piercing gaze of the fridan takes me away. Lol

Not a serious bug. I tried searching the forum but couldn’t find a ticket for it already.

I found a fun little bug where the Hero Card will actually change based on when you back out of the full animated Hero View.

I was able to capture hero cards with some of my heroes blinking, it’s pretty fun. Not sure if it was intended or not. But I thought I’d at least point it out in case is a visual bug.

2 Likes

I don’t think this is a bug. If I remember correct, when you close the hero’s art and return to the card, the state the hero was in when you closed the art is retained until you close the card.

If you close and reopen the card, the hero will have returned to normal.

I remember reading about it in a thread that discussed the heroes with blinking eyes.

2 Likes

Gotcha! Seemed like a bug to me as usually in games like these the graphics on the cards are always fixed. If it was intended then there’s no need to dig into this further. I appreciate the quick response!

1 Like

Thanks for moving this @Guvnor I knew I remembered reading :grin::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Killhare - a more hardcore Lola Bunny
Screenshot_20210417-020016

1 Like

I ran across this thread a couple months ago, got a couple pics of these, and forgot to post them. well hey! thread’s still kicking.

Here they are:

Uraeus - the sand man is channeling… something. Perhaps praying to the Goddess Seshat for firepower?

Bertila - the green knight clearly needs a nap. look how dark her eyelids are:

Zulag - the kind of face where she’s like ‘you DID NOT just say that about me. smdh’ my dear, i heard it on the forums. They say all sorts of not nice things about you there. doesn’t matter though, I still love you. :laughing:

edit: updated Zulag

Just caught Agnes daydreaming about something…

perhaps the smell of salmon on the grill? :fish: :fire: :laughing:

2 Likes

Just pulled this lovely lady out of the HA10 and had to put her to sleep. I’ve wanted her FOR YEARS, so I’m glad I got her.

2 Likes