Sleepy/Sleeping Heroes / Blinking / Closed Eyes

Going to have to check some more heroes…

2 Likes

I just discovered you can put this leafy guy to sleep.

Fortunately he blinks slowly.

1 Like

He looks like he’s in the middle of a yawn

Here’s a few more

1 Like

I was in that familiar part of the day when there was nothing much to do, when I had used up all energies and there was nothing urgent with the game, so I just started viewing the full images of heroes on my roster. We’ve all done that, I’m sure, but this time I noticed that some heroes are blinking in their full image, and that I can freeze the image by going back to the hero card if I time it right. :smile:These are the results:

And you better believe that I checked every hero I have if their eyes are also blinking. :smile: But right now that’s all I have. Let’s start the hunt for the rest! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There is a thread that covers this. Hard to find cause the title is slightly different to what you’re thinking:

Also just found this one which could also maybe be merged?

@zephyr1, @littleKAF or @Rook merge?

2 Likes

Noticed this when i got her

1 Like

Oh there’s the post for this! I tried checking the forum but I only used the search function and with “blinking” or “closed eyes” to search. Yes this should be merged I think, I just don’t know how :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha Frida taking a nap Rob :smile:

1 Like

Ima kill our titan in 8 mins :rofl:, ill screen shot his eyes closed

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Haha that’s the one I’d love to see! :wink: Dead kitty.

Good job trying to hide Gerri from -SPRITZ-. Almost did not see that. :slight_smile:

All new ones sleeping on the job. The OG catching zzz zzz.

2 Likes

Here are a couple I got the other day (was bored waiting in a line…)

G. Jackal

Seshat

Morgan Le Fey

Valeria

Grazul

Rumor has it Grimble’s goat sleeps.

1 Like

Rumor confirmed

5 Likes

50:50

Screenshot_20191224_160814

2 Likes

Both Grimble and the goat, but it is really hard to tell with Grimble himself. You can see the animation but it doesn’t look that different when frozen in sleep. Much easier to see on the goat.

Pixie is another who can be put to sleep.

2 Likes

Vela is already bored with this

3 Likes