Slayer event BUG? Lag and Unresponsive tiles move

I am seeing the same sometimes.

When the first Beta came out with this event then this lagging was extremely worse. You could pre-program your moves 20-25 seconds ahead.
So it was practically unplayable.

This issue was caused by the Rage meter that time.
Maybe some lagging is still related to that as now I see this lagging when the Rage meter is around 1.6.
Due you see this lagging when the Rage meter is high ?

2 Likes

I experienced this “delay” in so many movements. I thought it was my phone but I can see is a general issue.

1 Like

I thought it was only me and my phone… turns out it is widespread…

Yes, it looks like all events where there is an event bar (Slayer and Starfall Circus) it lags badly and many moves/skills go undetected.

3 Likes

@Petri @Sara @mhalttu kindly check this annoying issue please, thank you

Cc mod @zephyr1 @Guvnor @Dudeious.Maximus

2 Likes

Thank you for the reports, we are currently investigating this issue here.

6 Likes

this is really annoying, cant useitemor move tiles properly, wasted lot of ressources for nothing
definitely wont be able to reach top100 this way for me not gonna retry anymore

I also have notice that rage meter sometimes is behind and you have tap and tap for heroes to fire speacials. Seconds and items wasted. It’s damn annoying.

Is there any plans to fix this before event is over? Seriously messes whole event and really don’t like that those glitches basically makes some items go waste.

I wouldn’t expect so now it is Sunday and last day. The only small saving grace I guess is that everyone has been affected in the same way and had to deal with the same bug.

A real shame though as I really liked the idea, pity it didn’t work

1 Like

If they fix it now, those who have a lot of flask will get further advantage compared to those with less flask as they can replay the lesser result from buggy system easier.

Let them be for the remainder of the tournament so no one can claim more benefit, let the competition for high rank be played at similar condition.

1 Like

I noticed that too. I thought it was my phone but all other features are fine.

I hope it’s all and not just android for example.

That could be tough based on the history of slow rollout.

I just got an update but don’t know what it is about and no flag to check it.

They have fixed other issues in this build:

1 Like

It seems this issue is not included yet.

Not sure does those need to be fixed fast. This event takes long time to be back again.

I think even if they had time to fix this it is the right call to not fix it during the previous event so that the playground is even for everyone and those who started to replay the event stages late do not have an advantage.

1 Like

That is what I said:

2 Likes