Skittleskull with costume worth maxing out?

this is great thanks!

makes her look worse though lol.

As a cleric, if mana shield protects her and she triggers early enough, 300ish damage against all 5 heroes with an attack debuff could be worth it though.

Going to stop overthinking it and if I never use her after maxing her, she’ll just be a partner on the bench for kashrek. :rofl:

Here’s mine now since I posted the question.

I use her for titans, class quests, and aw but not in raids as I’m in diamond. But for those uses, I cannot complain. The last node in talent is +4% mana for sorcerer while it is +4% health for cleric. So I use her mostly in her original class.

2 Likes

@jhrew, would you mind posting your emblem paths for both versions for reference? I drew Skittles’ costume today, and with Sabina already at +20 and Ameonna at +19, my next candidates for sorcerer emblems are Skittles or some three-stars. Might have gone the three-star route without the costume, but I do still use Skittles on the Trials of Mysticism and my cleric teams could also use a little “oomph”, so I’m seriously thinking about embleming Skittles up and maxing her costume (after Gandalf the White, who I also pulled today). I’m thinking I want to max out attack, but I’m not sure in which class.

She is looking pretty solid with costume bonus + emblems.

With a level 17 mana troop + above boosts (assuming mana route was taken with emblems), she can become average speed (if not close).

here it is.

+2% health is taken because it is 4x attack in costume path.

1 Like

Thanks.

So you chose to optimize the cleric path, not the sorcerer path?

I wanted a balance as I don’t have a strong attack in cleric.

1 Like

Me, either. That’s why I was asking. Trying to decide which path I want to optimize, and I’m still not sure. It seems like the difference in the SS damage and attack debuff aren’t enough to swing the balance either way.

Screenshot_20200322-134537_Empires

she better be a rockstar for this rush attack tournament. 39 % attack debuff at very fast should be huge on offense and on defense. plus, you know, candy.

I didn’t max out normal skittles though so I can’t emblem her but probably not worth it anyway

1 Like

update: costume skittles has turned out to be an awesome titan hero for budget players.

She has the second highest attack stat ( 778 with no emblems) on my roster, behind Lianna. And her attack debuff is proving very useful as a counter on blue titans that often have def debuff skills.

For all budget players, this hero is absolutely worth it if you arent loaded already with 5* greens with very high base attack.

My new budget blue titan green hero lineup: Lianna. Gad. Costume skittles. Hansel. + either wu, costumed rigard or isarnia (depending on the titan)

1 Like