SkittleSkull issue put to rest

“thats not your mother, its’ a MAN, BABY!”
-Austin Powers

2 Likes
1 Like

18 Likes

HAhahahAHAH AHAHAhahahaa.,

Not sure I want to taste those Rainbows… whisper

But honestly, as such a trivial matter/non-issue as it may seem to SGG when we aren’t really discussing game mechanics, is it so hard for staff/dev to put out a statement of what Skittleskull’s gender is just so this “issue” can truly be put to rest?

1 Like

They may just be enjoying reading the debate too much to end it. I know I do.

1 Like

What he said …^.^

Yes, Its’ reached hilarious new Meme levels

1 Like

I always assumed Skittleskull was male.

I’m less sure about the gender of Cyprian… That breast plate is large enough to conceal some boobies. But they are undead and missing a nose so it makes it hard to tell what they are. Could be undead Brienne from GoT.

That would be Lord Cyprian, so a male.

1 Like

I do not want this issue resolved.

I’m totally okay with not knowing what’s going on between ole Skittle’s thighs, or forcing Skull to make some definitive statement about how he or she identifies along our silly binaries.

You be you, Skittleskull, you disgustingly fabulous goblinoid freak.

3 Likes

Skittle would answer your questions but I’m todays society there are 65 genders so “shim” is confused

1 Like

By definition a male witch is a warlock. By lore definition all “Bog Witches” are women. You guys are overcomplicating Skittlespitter’s gender. She’s a witch that identifies as a moss covered bag of fruit flavored corn syrup snacks.

2 Likes

Skittleskull is a witch.

I’m sure some of you have gotten used to the twisted concept of “hot witches”, and I lay that blame fully on “Charmed”.

Now in the old days, witches starred in fairytales. They were described as “old hags” complete with a hairy wart on a crooked nose. Take that human concept and apply it to a goblin, and you get Skittleskull.

And that’s all folks.