Skittleskull and Little John

Both are terrible, well there are good start heroes, both are usefull in gold raids and to complete your frist challenges and rare quests.
But once you’re bench is better they will fall behind and forget for ever…

1 Like

You don’t feed her.

You FEED her to others. :rofl:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I see yes I agree with some of you. I also disliked her from the first moment I saw her 2 months ago. I fed Kash with her. And yesterday she came back… Ugh

The bo(g)omerang witch…

Whenever you feed her away, she’ll come back twice as often until you keep one of her.

:worried: :wink:

2 Likes

yes I noticed that… :joy::joy:
Now I could feed Kingston with her…??? If she comes back anyway.
But LJ I will keep definitely. But first I will try Skitty to see what she does.

She throws green roots at all enemies and debuffs their attack.

Not too bad, but slow and ugly.

1 Like

Lol yes ugly. So somehow you all convinced me to keep her. I’ll give her a try :+1::joy:

Skittleskull is good to have for the very fast tourneys and class quests that involve sorcerers as if I remember correctly, Skittles is the only sorcerer with an attack down.

LJ is a beast! If you are putting together a mana control team, he should be one of the top picks. In this current tourney, he is the one who kept my Alt #1 at an A rank defense with BT playing medic and attack booster. He does have a very high attack being a barbarian class. His attack going off the top of my head is right around the same ball park as Grimm.

2 Likes

Keep both. But max Little John first. Level Skittleskull when you have spare mats. Iwould only give one emblem to LJ and none to Skittleskull. Good luck

2 Likes

I have LJ maxed, use him seldomly. Skittle sits at 3/60 since half a year…

1 Like

I just went on tour with her. She is not only ugly she also does ugly things to enemies. I like her! :joy: Thanks everyone for kinda convincing me to keep her. She is like Horghal very annoying.

3 Likes

Always check the class of your heros sorcerers are hard to find! Not many around 4* level

3 Likes

LJ shines on a 4* tournament with fast mana. 2-3 swipes and its a win. Or lose, if he is on defending site. Witch is more of a defender.

2 Likes

Slow mana aoe skills are devastating fired fron defense. Not so harmful when attacking. the important thing is the aditional effect. Both are powerful disablers but LJ hits feels stronger and has a more crippling debuff.

1 Like

LJ emblemed and paired with others who complement him is a great hero. In a red/green stack with BT and Wilbur he’ll devastate the other side. In challenge events, he’s a mainstay in my epic and legendary teams as he pairs with Onatel to stop bosses cold and he’s easy to charge there. In a Titan battle, boosted and charged by by others he’ll do high damage and slow a Titan from charging. As others have noted, in a fast Mana tourney he’s great as well.

He gets dogged for slow, but that matters in one context because Mana potions can be used elsewhere: raid or war offense/defense, and even then if there’s a bad board on defense, he can fire, (see Alby, Viv, Azlar, Kunchen, Isarnia, etc.), and even then there are other ways to make him charge faster if one is that worried about it.

I also hesitated on Skittleskull because of rep. I think she isn’t as versatile as LJ, but she has her place in some contexts and holds her own in a green stack.

But then, you can drive yourself crazy in this game if you start going down the road of “Do I level this good character that I could use now when there’s a slight chance a better character pops out tomorrow somewhere?”. My thought is if you think a hero can fit your roster and playstyle, level them.

2 Likes

I second this. I only beat Ursena on hard mode because of Skittleskull, she was my only attack-down hero at the time. Only way I won was to have Skittles’ attack debuff active at the same time as a defense buff (from either Kiril or Aegir, both of whom I also brought).

2 Likes

What program are you using?

1 Like

Microsoft Excel from laptop.

2 Likes

@Wondermoose Thank you very much for the effort! :blush::+1: And you are absolutely right.

You nailed it. Yes at the beginning I was that way… But now it’s more like I have great heroes and I should play and make the best with them. Plus they need to be fed.

2 Likes

Thirded. Only got Scarlett a couple of weeks ago. The attack down is no joke against Ursena.

I was relying on Danzaburo for defense boost, which isn’t ideal, but he was feeling his Wheaties that day! :smile:

4 Likes

Cookie Settings