Skipping Pirates, holding out for Avalon/Wonderland

So I’ve made the agonising decision to hold my challenge coins for Avalon or Wonderland because I can’t bear the thought of being lucky and finally pulling… Sargasso

At least with Avalon if I get into the lucky 5* bracket I’d be happy with any hero in that tier

Wondy sorta the same.

Thoughts? Too conservative? It’s only Sargasso and Kestrel that I want to avoid really

Finley is obviously amazing

2 Likes

Do you really like the Voodoo Queen? I have both alby and MN and find her to be rather… meh? The only three 5* that I would be happy to have are Finley, Kestrel and Lady Locke… The others can starve.

1 Like

If you have Alby and MN then I’ll take a bow lol.

She’s not fantastic must have material but I’d fancy her on my hard quest auto farm team

Ps I always thought she was fast. Just realised she’s average. Hmmm still like her but not as much. MLF ftw

I am also skipping Pirates, but will holdout for Grimforest or Wonderland, as I have zero heroes from those two events. At least I’ll be happy possibly walking away with something like Hansel/Gretel/Cheshire Cat. On Pirates, Peters is still inferior to Hansel; and Boomer is… well… not useful for much.

I would love Lady Locke as a 5* cleanser with DoT. I’m not terribly impressed enough to chase her with such low odds. The other Pirates I could use, but also can live without.

2 Likes

MLF may be fast, but she is a selfish hero where Lady Locke is a team player (cleanse to all). On def, MLF may shine brighter, but on atk AND titans, Lady Locke is much better.

2 Likes

If she was fast I think I’d agree. Whenever I see average speed coupled with stats like hers I just see a dead hero with special left uncast - pessimistic but it happens so much!

Not interested in teltoc? - I am thinking the dream of panther with the reality of friar tuck might beat out my desire to wait until Avalon…

3 Likes

IMO, Teltoc isn’t getting an upgrade because the heroes that are already available can’t be compared. Gazelle and Chameleon seem to be a luxury more than anything else. Panther is still the champion of Teltoc if you ask me.

2 Likes

Yeah I need panther and jackal so it’s the biggest target for me (have frida, eve and falcon)

2 Likes

When should we expect next Teltoc, do we know that?

I meant to save up for that one and November Atlantis but apparently lack all self control. A couple of Kingston’s joined but no pirates… oy. So no pulls until Teltoc, I too enjoy being disappointed there more than anywhere else.

4 Likes

Cookie Settings