Skip watching auto attack

Actually, I’ve recently started up a mini hero. I found that it didn’t take long before I could use auto battle on low levels.

1 Like

Thanks cop, good to know. It was some time since I started my account.

In anyway I don’t think it changes the argument much. I personally don’t see a problem with new players using auto attack without needing to spend the 1-2 min watching it.

And, if devs want to be careful of some reason to give this feature new players it is easily achieved by turning on possibility to skip/speed up auto attack when player reaches a certain level. It would actually be nice to have something that happens when your level increased.

Another suggestion is adding the feature when you have completed the map. This also makes a kind of sense since after completing the map it becomes totally useless except as a grind for low items and recruits.

1 Like

Oh please, before then, I beg you…I’m only on lvl 15-something, and I want it now!

1 Like

How long actually? I did similarly and while I can comfortably win 8-7 my playing it, it was a near thing for a day or so after starting heh.

No way I’m chancing auto-attack anytime soon haha, no death wish and all that… I still have heroes dying on it and I’m fairly confident in the fact I play better than the AI in this case heh.

It is impossible to die on 8-7 with a max 3 star team. I tried so many times on purpose to die and couldn’t. Just making simple three gem matches away from the last guy and not using any skills and I end up killing everything without dying.

They need either a speed-up button or a auto-play till all energy is depleted that way you don’t have to keep hitting the “Replay” button and wait 2-3 minutes while the AI takes it time to finish.

Hah, my new account was a smattering of 2’s, 3’s, and a 4, and none of them were over level 10 with the first ascension.

I assure you death is possible :). Two hits and the 2*'s died haha. This was 1 day played into the game give or take, I didn’t wipe but it was a near thing a couple times.

Newbie accounts are actually pretty entertaining to see what you can do, I’ve won a couple raids with one hero left standing with 10% health left, I don’t get anything like that elsewhere.

Of course if you are playing with 2* level 10 heroes then you can easily die. But I am saying most people who have been playing for a few weeks would have full 2* or 3* teams should be able to auto play 8-7 with ease.

I just started my third week on my main account Jaz :). On my third blue summon so that’s 22 days and 8 hours I guess.

I’m curious as to the measurement of autofarming 8-7 in days, not weeks heh.

In my opinion, a certain threshold for this ability is a must. Completing the map is one, a certain level is another. Third is the one I suggested, a certain Team Power number vs. difficulty of the monsters.

I think Team Power vs. monster difficulty is the best, because it is what really counts. You absolutely cannot fail, if you have high enough TP, regardless of advance in map or your level. Small Giant has already a way to calculate this, because you do have recommendations of TP level in Quests.

I think it would be great with a threshold, but also without. I can’t really see what here is to be hesitant about. The auto play is already there for everyone, no matter strength or level. A feature that just enabled you to speed up the game or even skip watching it altogether shouldn’t change much as gameplay is considered, at least I can’t see how it would. I’m not suggesting it would be an automatic victory, it should be the same odds at winning as if you sit an watch the damned thing.

The reason I like the threshold thing is actually that it would give players something to strive for. It could give a meaning to clearing the map or reaching a certain level (or certain team power of course).

Another suggestion is that you could use the feature on provinces a certain distance beneath how long you’ve progressed on the map. So if you have cleared province 15 you can autoplay province 5 and below.

2 Likes

Any one who is mentioning immediate auto skip has played this game for a considerable time (I’m assuming) and the “honeymoon” stage of the game is long gone. The cost of skipping should be the cost of the level and devs and either increase the cost of refills or increase the time of World Refills ever so slightly. I would be more inclined to waste more of my hard earned money buying refills :slight_smile: but that’s my 2cent

I’m actually growing to like the orginal idea more: played a bit of Lords Mobile and the autoskip for repeating levels which you’d won convincingly (full stars) was a nice feature.

I don’t think there needs to be any cost penalty for doing so, it’s simply a solid method of reducing some of the time sink which might actually create a more approachable casual game than what we have today which is something of a slog in certain respects (this is one of them) and mandates a non-trivial period of time even on autoplay.

I’m not entirely certain what form it should take though it could be as simple as if you can autoplay the round with 5 heroes left standing at the end, you can autoskip it flags → loot screen. Not sure that’s feasible given that the game likely doesn’t track autoplay but something similar where you clearly overpower the content should be sufficient to grant the ability to skip the autoplay part which does tend to be a time suck when playing a map 10x or whatever.

2 Likes

I would think they wpuld tie team power to the level
Like they do with quests only it would have to be higher numbers relative to the level

1 Like

Skip autoplay is a feature that is being considered, but not worked on currently. :grinning:
It’s mentioned in this thread: Shortlist of Frequent Requests (Ruled Out & Considering - Please Read Before Posting!)

3 Likes

Would they consider a raid option versus a full out battle? When I say raid I’m thinking a sneak attack where you pick 3 or 4 hero’s to go in and steal the loot. It may be complicated but something I thought would be cool. More of a “Bandit” situation.

I’d be happy with just bein able to lock my phone during autoplay. Like if I’m busy doin stuff around the house, hit autoplay, lock phone, put it in my pocket and check it in a few minutes to start it again or move to new stage. Or just have an auto repeat button that automatically the same stage until out of flags or a resource storage is full

2 Likes

I use auto play when I don’t want to watch, another words I put on autoplay and then put my phone down for something else. I don’t know why anyone would want to watch. I do get the point about battery usage that part is a pain. I gotta admit though, I leave my game running all the time. I get raided less.

1 Like

@Rigs

now, auto repeat would be lovely!!

1 Like

They just need to implement something like Lords Mobile; not sure how it would translate to this game (there if you beat the level with all heroes alive you can just state how many runs you want to make, hit go, and then collect the loot from the runs… that easy).

Burning through 30+ flags is time consuming even on autoplay: sure I’m doing something else (like writing on this forum) while autoplay is doing it’s thing; however, I should be able to sort that out in 60 seconds and be done with it when it comes to something in game which frankly is a chore.

6 Likes

Id love a skip of auto but if this can’t be done, At least, IMPROVE the AI! Sorry but its a little dumb! I always press manual when it comes to a crucial fight! So annoying!! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes