Skip the Limit Breakers, before it's too late

Half a year ago it was 2M players, now it’s about 1.5M players. So it happened 500 000 / 1000 = 500 times :slight_smile:
P.S. This game has over 80M downloads so it was happened even more times

I think the funniest thing about this ****show is how a few months ago SGG increased the drop in emblems and reduced the embleming cost so that we would get more variety and a less stale meta in wars and tourneys. This worked out wonderfully - I started seeing so many different heroes on defenses and using so many different heroes on offense too.

Now…they just decide to say screw that let’s go back to the stale meta where you will be forced to use the same 5 heroes over and over again because they are fully maxed while others are “only” emblemed lol

It’s the first time in 2+ years I really feel like quitting.

8 Likes

Yes, making your good powerful heroes even more powerful so exciting!! Now Instead of seeing a +20 Bera / Freya Tank every other raid I’ll see a +20 Bera / Freya +5 Tank every other raid, how exciting!!

6 Likes

Unfortunately this is one of the most accurate statements in this thread.

In the end, SGG developed PC already planning for the death of E&P, that was inevitable. Not that they are forcing this death, but they are just going to test out how much is too much in terms of cash grab.

Wait and see PC ads and offers (sign up from E&P to get 1 free token and 30 days VIP kind of stuff) in the E&P game. 1 year max.

Who knows, maybe season 5 will be a cross over season even lol. That would actually be smart of them.

1 Like

I agree with @Monserrat 100% on this. We were finally starting to see different teams and formations in raids. I have seen so many different hero’s in raids over the last month or so…kinda refreshing.
Different War types kept things more fresh, changing line-ups, tank colors specific to the war type. While it still remains unseen, this does seem to be a driver back to a very stale and boring game. Hopefully I am wrong, but I want the fun back. Please don’t make me face a new variation of the old GTV every raid and every war again. PLEASE

2 Likes

So , I am aware of downloads & regular player numbers, which are very different from active player numbers & ever more different from P2P players.

So enjoy your analytics which I enjoy the game… without daily cribs about something or the other :slight_smile:

Onboard.

So far, the only thing that keeps me from deleting the game, is that I have fun with my alliance.

But with the latest “features” and heroes release, the time when the fun I have does not compensate my frustration any more, is getting closer by the minute.

2 Likes

The point is that SGG stopped innovating long ago, for the last couple of years, they have offered nothing more than insanely fast Power Creep and money grabber heroes.

Balance was lost a long time ago, too.

Game is specifically desgined for huge wallets.

1 Like

Currently it should be around 1.3M.
In the last 3* tournament, with a rank of 13100, I wasn’t in the 1% range.

Well, while I read, listen = get informed… however don’t blindly follow whatever beta testers / moderators say… bcoz they all have personal opinions like every other player & they still engage with the game when it rolls out things.

Bully term is used for my experience with the amount of bombardment of negative ranting I read… Currently on the point of LBs being here now… , WHY WHY … instead lets see how it goes… Is there any other choice…?

Finally, whatever is said on this forum, actual reality of in game engagement is different … hence my points above & here… based on realities & not theories…

While, I support a healthy balance for all types of players… for the sake of variety in the game … BUT, new things will come in any game /. area…

Thanks.

You can just start reading - it’s not too hard :slight_smile:

And I am not against if you (or someone else) will get fun from this game till the end. I am just not you and you just not me

All those data is approximately so I calc the max (=optimistic). Of course with such new “amazing” features like this players base will decrease day by day

I don’t worry about player base…
&
don’t understand what is the reason for all this noise about player base.
Whether it is 3M or 2M or 1.3M or whatever…
The DAILY - Regular active number is smaller…

How about deciding about self play… & leave the player base to the player base :grinning:
which is what I do… allows me to enjoy the game instead of keep on repeating player base, worrying about player base & analysing statistics about player base !!

This is one of the worst thing they could implement and for many players that would be thing that finally help them to decide leaving the game.

Unfortunately, we all know that SG doesn’t care about players in generally except for those who every month spend huge sum of money and fulfill their pockets.

3 Likes

Glad for you, but I do not understand why you write it to me. If you like to play in your own little world - it’s your own deal :slight_smile:

Its called reply to your comment…to my comment !!

Whose world do you play… :grinning:

Ooops forgot, you are leaving … go in peace pal !!

What I don’t think SG realizes yet is that this is indeed angering those players they care most about. The big spenders generally hate the idea of limit breakers as well. I know the goal is money. I have stated in testing, that this will not increase profits. This will decreases profits, due to a large p2w/whale exit. For the first time in 2 years I didn’t skip chests today. Players who spend 5k+ annually are leaving with breakers being the breaking point. Also not mentioned, I have Finley. Why would I ever chase a blue again if I can just take Finley to level 100? Its a bad idea because it is indeed angering some of biggest spenders/fanboys/content creators not just f2p/c2p. Breakers are not F2P/C2P or P2W friendly. They, at least in their beta form, are just a idiotic business decision.

6 Likes

Yes this was clearly stated in Beta. Limit break only widen the gap between good and bad heroes. So this will make many of your current leveled heroes useless…

3 Likes

You still refuse to say ONE good thing LB may do. One thing you think they will enhance, one way it will improve gameplay. Is it just because it’s new? Sure new things are great, but sometimes they aren’t. Is it that people are “complaining” so you must therefore be contrary? I still don’t see any good they’ll add, but of course I could be wrong I hope I am. And yes I spend I’m not C2P or F2P.

6 Likes

I can’t vote because of limit but this thread is :two_hearts:
Let’s keep posting and be heard.

3 Likes