Skip the Limit Breakers, before it's too late

It’s no secret, that the game is just money and not customer focused. But with Limit Breakers the game development seems to have totally lost the demands of the players and you reach a new level of greed and game imbalance.

I am leader of a top alliance in this game and i am very frustrated, how many of my - and also other - players announced to stop the game due to this feature.

I’m with you

…not because I think this is gonna happen, cuz if we’re being honest with ourselves, SG will never listen. They’re totally rushing this :poop: out before they’ve even finished the beta process…

“Like, where is the summary at, yo?!”

…But because I wish it would. & I think a lot of people are in the same boat. This feature is so far from what is needed, nor wanted, in this game

Also, because I’m lazy and don’t wanna type up a new reason as to why I think that way, imma just post my beta feedback:

57 Likes

Today SG proved that they absolutely dont care about the community. They got overwhelmingly negative feedback (80%+) on the limit breakers yet they forced it out anyways.

36 Likes

Thank you @MartinEP for creating this.

I’m out of votes, so I removed a vote elsewhere specifically to add my vote here.

I suggest other players in the same boat do the same.

13 Likes

Nice summary of the problem!

3 Likes

It’s been clear for a long time that SG doesn’t give a flying F about the community they created, other than to milk them dry whenever they can…but this really is the most blatant example to date…smh.

9 Likes
11 Likes

We all are in the same boat, wars with 5k teams, tournaments, raids…man, what a huge hole we are on, I noticed raid/vengeance decreased after the new formations, and now with this limit breakers turning teams in OP++ it will be easier to see people abandon the game more and more

7 Likes

Many are on another boat.
A boat leading far away from SG, this was really the last slap in the face.
In my alleance there is literally no one left.
One star on the store, a very negative feedback and farewall

11 Likes

Strangely enough, I want Small Giant to implement this feature. Then it would be easy for me, and maybe others, to wean myself off and out the game, including the forum. It has taken a huge chunk of my life playing this game for 3 years. Wouldn’t that be great? In some of my posts here, I have been advocating that if you find the game not fun and enjoyable anymore, the next best course of action is to walk away and find a greener pasture. I have 40ish maxed legendaries and I have enough ascension materials that I can invest 3 to 4 legendaries to their final tier per element. The sad thing is, I don’t have good and new prized heroes, only dupes or subpar 5* heroes already further rendered obsolete. The best I got is Alfrike out of free pulls on coins hoarded for months. I don’t know why I kept on going.

So, please, Small Giant. Make this Limit Breaker feature a reality. Thank you so much for not listening to us.

29 Likes

Shouldn’t this be merged here:

1 Like

Probably should be, but I’m asking myself why an unpaid moderator would take the time to do so, it’s clear that SG doesn’t give a crap, why should they :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yep. That is why I am not tagging any moderator. It was addressed to other forum users that have the ability to do so.

Time to leave this ■■■■ show :slight_smile: SG hast lost connection to the game and so have i

8 Likes

@Ultra Agree the two posts need to be merged but not sure who has the ability to do that outside of moderators

1 Like

Not to doubt your word, but i would really like to see a list of those top alliances/top players agree to leave the game after this feature.

That could also help your cause.

2 Likes

@JGE Those would be the SG staff monitoring the community forum.

@Elpis Well, I don’t really think most members of top alliances would just leave simple because of the introduction of limit breakers. Most of them are regular spenders anyways and may view limit breakers up to their favor and to their advantage. They have invested so much time, effort and money on this game that leaving it simply due to a new feature that can very much spell a blessing for their behalf would be difficult to do so. I won’t be surprised if the needed materials to limit break your heroes will be sold as a freebie in some gem offers. Who do you think will grab them first?

That’s also my opinion and in fact i’m a bit skeptical about top players/alliances leaving because of limit breakers.

But i would really be glad he prove me wrong, as something like this would be a great signal that things must change.

1 Like

In my alliance 2 brothers are thinking about quit, all this updates are forcing people to decide

1 Like

Iv kept it here as the vote system in place don’t wanna lose them.
As a merge… Well they are close both 7 hours active. So who actually made it first :thinking:

As for voting aswell… 🧪 The Beta Beat (V37, V38 & V39) – Advanced Hero Levelling, Future S4 Heroes, Hero Balances, Future HotM's, Non-S1 Costumes, Starfall Circus Heroes + Event -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Free votes on that link :+1:

3 Likes