____Skeleton Clique____ Currently Full

Are you active daily? 4100 TP or higher and willing to hit all titans 3+ times? Looking for an active, helpful, fun and friendly alliance that’s growing stronger every day?

Then Skeleton Clique is the place for you! We have 29 ACTIVE DAILY MEMBERS! War is preferred, however, it’s ok to opt out when needed, we understand real life comes first. We do run a strategy for war and if you participate in war you must use all flags/hits.

Line app (preferred). Line app is mandatory for all Co leaders.

Currently fighting 11 & 12* titans.

2 Likes

Hi!

I’ve been playing for about a month and have really started to enjoy the game. I play daily and have begun to progress to points where I know I need to join an alliance. While I am still green behind the ears I do have high level raiding experience from my time playing WOW.(years ago)
I am interested in your alliance but don’t know if I lack the experience your looking for? I am friendly and a quick learner, also willing to research fights if that’s a thing in this game.
I look forward to hearing back.
Lady Gwen

1 Like

Hi @LadyGwen!
If you are still looking for an alliance I would be glad for you to join us. We dont mind new players at all, we all have to start somewhere. As long as you are a daily player willing to grow and learn that is our main concern. Im not sure how many trophies you have, let me know so if i need to lower the trophy requirement for you to join I can. Hope to see you soon!

How does optional war work out for you guys? Does matchmaking scale based on only those who participate?

War being optional works great for us. Right now all of our members are on the field except for one. Warscore and matchmaking are based on the members who are participating in war.

Nice. I’ll think about joining…getting tired of missing Titans and losing wars due to lack of participation in my current alliance. Going to finish this war chest first

Hi. Vry here from the alliance. I started playing Oct last year, and have been with this group since then. They have been everything supportive and more and we have loads of fun. So if you’re active and want to grow your team on the game, we look forward to seeing you soon!

War is optional. Line app is optional (but recommended because it’s useful and fun). Just be dedicated to hitting each titan.

1 Like

Thanks Vry! She’s the best!!! And has grown very rapidly in the game. I better watch out before she passes by me!!

1 Like

Hahahaha. Yes was a wee babe in game when you guys took me in and fed me titan loot. For the record, GF and Champ has been really dedicated to the alliance and we have great team culture. Our alliance chat are Uber fun as well.

Come check us out. You won’t regret it!

Just to recap base rules: War is optional. Line app is optional (but recommended because it’s useful and fun). Just be dedicated to hitting each titan.

Thanks Vry! We have a fantastic group here! Our core members are all dedicated and our new members are following the same path. Come grow with us!

Currently fighting an 8* Rare Dragon Rooster! Join us and lets take this cocktail down!!!

We’re doing really well on this one. 10h on the clock, and we are at 683,651/1,980k.

Come join the fun!

He ■■■■-A-Doodle didn’t make it!!! LOL Victory is so sweet!!

1 spot open. Come join us!

Shameless bump lol Still have 1 spot open for an active daily player level 25 or higher. Come join us!

Currently a Level 34, but alliances I am in has a lot of people that don’t participate in Titans or War and need a more active group.

One of our members decided not to play the game anymore. We are sad to see them go and wish them the best!!!

1 spot open! Come join us!

U guys seem like a fun bunch…or at least chatty …

I could join. my alliance needs 10 members but I like those chaps

Do you still have openings? I’m level 31, around 1900 cups, 34-3500tp. In an almost full alliance, really enjoy the folks that are on, but struggling with participation.