____Skeleton Clique____ Currently Full

Sorry but we are currently full otherwise we would definitely be glad to have you. Thank you for your interest. We always post here when we have openings.

Thanks. I read you’re full here, but saw a spot in the game and figured I’d ask. I’ve been eyeballing you guys for when I was ready to move on. Been trying to stick with my group out of loyalty, but only a few are actually active enough and we had dozens of unused flags in this last war, including many in leadership. Keep me in mind if you open up a spot, I’m going to keep looking.

@wetworks We are waiting for a long time member to come back. They had Internet & cell phone outage were they live. They were on the war field so we kicked them before the next war started to prevent unused flags. There was 2 . 1 is back and the other will be back in a few days. We are loyal to our long time active members lol. But will definitely keep you in mind the next time we have an open spot. Best wishes to you! I hope you find an alliance that fits your needs.

No worries, I can appreciate that.

3 spots open. Come join us!

I am level 43 2207 cups. May I get an invite?

Hi DoctorStevens! Welcome to the Clique!

We are Currently Full

Hey man, thanks, but I already moved. Sorry for the delay in response. I’ll reach back if anything changes. Thanks for keeping me in mind.

Hey guys I’ve been playing for a couple weeks and very active (multiple logins a day) but don’t meet some of the requirements (~800 cups and level 23).

Are you still taking members?

@adroitlook
So sorry for the delayed response! Real life has been hectic the past few days. We are full atm otherwise we would be glad for you to join us! Anytime we have an opening we always post here in the forum. Thank you for your interest! I hope you found an alliance that helps you grow in the game! Best wishes!

We are Currently Full :grinning:

We currently have 2 open spots.

We are looking for new home. We want active family. Hoping to join your ue alliance. We are currently Level 61 and level 54.

1 Like

Hi @darkangel5531
We would be glad for you to join us! One spot is is open now and the 2nd one should be very soon, we have 1 member that was waiting for the titan kill before moving to our vacation spot. The titan is down now and as soon as they log in it will be available. Not sure exactly when that will be. What are your game names?

Thank you for your kind reply. I check your alliance after i posted on your announcement yes there was one 1 left. So we decided to look for other alliance who needs 2 member. Happy gaming.

1 Like

No worries! Thank you and all the best to you :blush:

1 Like

2 spots open! Come join us!

Hello my bf and I are looking for an alliance. He is level 52 and tp around 4200+. I am level 48 with tp 4100. Was wondering if you could tell us about your group to see if it would be a good fit :slight_smile:

1 Like