Skadi Special Glitch

Earlier, I was using Skadi on my attack team for the Tavern of Legends event and I set her off at least 4 times against the bosses. Her stacks didn’t show up on the enemies visually, but also the DoT didn’t appear to tick down. Anyone else experience this?

Skadi’s stack only applies and counts enemies / minions she physically Kills with her special skill.

Note it also does not count previous “waves” of monster/ mobs.

2 Likes

The card doesn’t specify that the stacks are only applied if SHE kills an enemy. It simply says the stacks are applied and increased per dead enemy. Obviously previous waves wouldn’t apply as they don’t apply for any other status ailments from other heroes.

It may not specify it but that’s the way it works.

Can read more discussion about it here: 📯 Skadi – New Season 3 Hero – 5* Ice/Blue: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

There’s a fair bit of discussion/ discovery early on in that thread.

2 Likes

Have a better look at the description. She needs to kill the enemy or enemy minions in order for her stack to be applied.

Cool, thanks. I guess it just didn’t come across that way reading it originally. Glad I haven’t given her any scopes yet.

She is very powerful as she is. Under the right circunstances her special can singlehandedly win a raid

Cookie Settings