šŸ“Æ Skadi ā€“ New Season 3 Hero ā€“ 5* Ice/Blue: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Any enemy / minion skadi kills with her special skill = +1 stack

RE Freya, the reason it doesnā€™t kill the minion is because of the defence buff that Freya also imparts. Couple easy solutions:

1. bring a defence debuffer; best is if they donā€™t do damage like costume kiril

2. bring an attack buffer; normal kiril

3. bring a dispeller; best again is if they dont do damage, like Melendor for example.

4. wait out the buff before firing skadi.

4 Likes

4 isnā€™t really viable as youā€™ll kill minions waiting it outā€¦unless you pick dead color tiles, but thatā€™s not a great strategy. Just bring C Kiril and call it a day.

Iā€™ve done option 4 on a number of occasions :slight_smile: Usually I have BK along for the ride but sometimes (wars) I donā€™t have him so I choose to wait it out instead.

Isnā€™t really a problem cause if the tank (telluria) fires again while Iā€™m waiting, big whoop. Just more minions to kill :smiley:

2 Likes

So all other minions are killable in one slash of skadi if there are No buffs up?

She should be able to kill any minion generated.

My Skadi does ~500-600 damage (+9 with +23% attack from troops). Donā€™t know of any minions with that kinda HPā€¦?

Love my Skadi - usually when filling chest hunting only for Telluria with 2-2-1 team. Usually i do 7-9 stack easily. If Freya around even better.

Alby, Grazul, BK, cKiril, Skadi - delibarely try to force Telly to fire twice :grin:

1 Like

Yes i pair skadi mostly with
BT, cost rigard , telly, cost kashrek and skadi
I used to do melendor but he dies mostly before having him usefull as dispeller.
I get better result without him.
Lets hope cost kiril pops up soonā€¦

But i Should indeed pay more attention on the buffs of the enemy because normally skadi does indeed enough damage against minions.

I have to say, Skadi is everything I hoped she would be. I got her a few Valhallas back and only just managed to max her. Iā€™ve been reading this thread, anxious to finally try her out in angerā€¦ And it was beautiful. I took cRigard, Kiril (donā€™t have the costume), cTibs and Alasie, went Telly hunting and killed a few teams above 4500, even clawed my way back into one match up I had almost given up on.

Sheā€™s fantastic and Iā€™m so, so glad to have pulled her. Makes my F2P life a lot easier :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I ve got Skadi yesterday (looking for Lord Loki :worried:), my question isā€¦ what do you people think of using Skadi on the war defense team when the the war is the minnions oneā€¦ thanks

Good question. I have mine with 11 emblems and itā€™s this coming war. Iā€™ll let you know if no one responds.

Cheers, great pull!

1 Like

Likely to be very effective, as long as the opponent doesnā€™t have Miitsuko.

1 Like

There is always the pressure when she is on defence even if youā€™re not using minions, as long as she kills one of your heroes, the stack will grow anyways. 3 is usually enough to make you lose. For Undead war, youā€™ll be having minions on both sides. This is to her advantage

1 Like

I reckon sheā€™s going to be great at those minion wars. I stuck her on the right flank, letā€™s see how my team does.

OK another note, thanks to Skadi I managed to break into 2700+ cupsā€¦ I probably wouldnā€™t have been able to without her.

1 Like

First time iā€™m trying her with that war bonus instead of vela as right flank and I expect her to be good.

I used her in rush attack as right wing and my defense performed very well although I think it was more due to Alfrike.

Hang on, I mistyped, I put her on the right wing. You guys reckon this would work too? My thinking was that it takes longer for her to charge, so she potentially has more minions she can killā€¦

I was using skadi and Wu together. I used Wuā€™s skill before skadi on three enemies. then I noticed that she killed one target and missed two, the two enemies didnā€™t receive the stack of the killed enemy. This caught me off guard as I always thought the stack applied regardless. Has anyone brought this up yet?

Are you sure the enemy died by Skadiā€™s specia skill and not a DOT or minion hit or anything else? If so, then thatā€™s a bugā€¦unless they had some ailment protection or something.

Works that way with any / all blind ailments.

Skadi still needs to ā€œhitā€ the target to apply the stacks.

Itā€™s the same as status ailments in that regard. If you fire Azlar or Isarnia and ā€œmissā€ one of the enemies, they donā€™t take the damage nor do they get the Burn/ Def Down ailments either.

2 Likes

Imo skadi is one of the most powerful heroes in the game. She is one of a few unique heroes that gives you thestrong text flexibility to play rainbow successfully in upper diamond - provided you take on a 5x minion summoner at rank (preferably tel). You build a support cast around her to keep her alive and to combat enemy specials and as long as she fires once or twice the stack attack will whittle everyone down even if she dies

Here are 5 rainbow raiding examples after finally maxing her and max embleming her so she can fire her special in 9 tiles with my lvl 17 troop

This one v bera

This last one v freya

3 Likes

No I was doing the class quests with Wu and skadi and those were normal monsters. It happened so fast but I realised the survivors didnā€™t receive any stacks if it missed them.