Skadi - In-depth review [Vids]

only got zeline but she kills them…brynheld for giving mana up and Kirill or bt or even wu…but when will Wilbur goes of its ok. he protect her long enough plus gives attack power

If the wilbur plus kiril combo works, then id go for it! Good luck!

1 Like

I combo her with Sif. If she gets 3 or more stacks, the damage reduction makes her basically impossible to kill and you can just slowly watch the enemies dies.

1 Like

With minion hoard in wars, she’s a beast both offense and defense. I’ve went with mana control. Skadi, Natalya, Onatel, and Alasie are a match made in heaven for these wars, specials can’t be cleansed and what mana they get goes to Onatel :skull_and_crossbones:

With current Natalya level
1358 DoT to a nature hero on the first round of minions (if Skadi gets a 5 stack)

1166 DoT to other heroes

Glad I leveled her when I got her :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you for the great in-depth review!

I finally levelled Skadi last week (thanks Mystic Vision, for the scope!) and she is rapidly becoming one of my favorite heroes to play with on offense, right up there with Lady Loki.

I do have a dilemma, though. I have both Jabber and Joon (with costume) at +20, so have only been able to bring Skadi to +9. This still isn’t enough to kill Bera minions and only a couple Freya minions.

I am considering stripping cJoon of his emblems and giving them to Skadi. I would then take Onatel to +20 and she would replace cJoon on my defnse team. Jabber is my other wing and will definitely keep his. So, in the end, this would give me–

Onatel +20
Skadi +20
cJoon +9 with a defensive setup of

Jabber +20
Heimdall +20
Krampus +20
Kong +20
Onatel +20

I would still use cJoon on offense, of course, and it would also give me the chance to go the full attack path for his costume. Currently, it is full attack for vanilla version, as I got the costume later.

So, would you make that (rather complex and expensive) switch if it were your team?

Thanks for your input…

Resetting emblems is expensive, even at +20 Skadi still can’t always kill all minions. What I would suggest trying (if you have it) is using Skadi and C-Kiril together. They fire at the same speed, and the D down helps tremendously with minion kills. That is what I use when going against higher level minion teams.

1 Like

Thanks g8slord. Yes, cKiril is great and is part of my blue stack. I have been running Krampus, Frida, Glenda, Skadi and cKiril (against no minions, I slot in either cMagni or Snow White). Even with Krampus’ attack up and cKiril’s defense down, +9 Skadi was unable to kill a single Bera minion. That was extremely frustrating.

I’m thinking that +20 Onatel might be a better choice on defense anyway, which let me even consider making the switch.

Expensive, true, but so is everything in this game when it comes to ham. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for this breakdown of Skadi strengths.
Your gift of shared insights is appreciated. :star:

I am chasing after Skadi for my hero arsenal.
She is one of the better heros currently in the game, which we can further understand through your detailed report.

She will have 20 emblems once I have her!! :blue_heart:

Again, ty for your in depth analysis!
:sun_behind_small_cloud:

I wonder what Skadi would be like next to White Rabbit? I’m thinking quite strong.

You have a fantastic team there. vn
Alfrike as a tank must work well w your lineup.
:clap::clap:

The information you shared is helpful. ty!!

White rabbits defensive down would be nice, especially with heal aid wars or someone that uses HoT…

Would love to have him in the left flank :slightly_smiling_face:

@VanCityNative hi :wave:

Good to know! :100:
The defensive down of White Rabbit is a great tool of that hero which you share is much sought after against a HoT & in heal aid wars.
Left flank you mean for offense?
Or are you saying defense & offense?

Enjoy your Friday :sunglasses:

Personally, I would put him in the left flank on my defense in our wars. We use purple tanks with a yellow flank. Being a fast mana hero, he would work as a left wing as well. Reason I would put him on the left is for his defensive down and want him to fire before other heroes.

1 Like

Good points @VanCityNative and ty for sharing.

I will remember your advice on left side positioning of this hero on my defense teams. The firing of the special is a bonus to hero allies as you reminded all of us.

Enjoy the day