Skadi bug in raid

Skadi’s special doesn’t end after it should.

1 Like

I don’t think that this is a bug.

His card is not saying that the effects ends after x rounds or when the hero dies, so I would say it is working as it should. Just be lucky that he has only been able to fire once.

3 Likes

You are 100% wrong. Skadi can fire and continue to take damage until the fight is over? Her card says she does stack damage, not reset damage like alice.

Skadi’s special is an undispellable stack. It will stay for as long as the fight goes on. It is not a bug. For more details check out this following thread. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

As @thepirateking said this is not a bug. Back in beta testers brought it up to staff that stacks had no end to their duration, but their QA confirmed that this was intended. They persist until they are either removed upon death or by specific transformations like the Ghost ones.

3 Likes

This has to be repaired. How can it be this way? It can’t be prevented or cleansed and won’t end. How broken is that?

Should it be removed upon death? I killed Skadi right after she fired special, but it remained until the end of the fight. Which unfortunately was the end of me as well, with no way to counter it. Would constant healing be the most effective strategy? I don’t know. Something doesn’t seem right. The first match, I lost as well, when I had 5 heroes to the other’s 2. Skadi’s stack took out my whole team.

When you are a bad player you will always blame the heroes, the skill of skadi is specific without minios it will not cause you so much damage

Take that nonsense out of here.

Cookie Settings