🏅 [Sixth Raid Tournament] How is your Defense Team doing?

No attacks for now…

On previous tournaments I was normally attacked on day 1 round 5-10 times.

I will update the next days

Poor Aife can’t handle the onslaught. 0-9 on defense. Grade E; so it goes.

(Though if you did bludgeon Aife, do us all a favor and tell us what you got for that. Just curious and data and all that. Oh, and take a photo of it and post it. Thanks in advance; you’re the bestest).

5-0 on attack. 2991 score, rank 4121 in the 1 percent right now.

PhotoEditor_20190522_184954634

PhotoEditor_20190522_185036264

2 Likes

So I’m not the only one with a perfect attack and a zero defense.

5-0 and 0-7 here.

1 Like

Defense - won 3, lose 4. Total match : 7
Offense - won 5. Scores 2970.

Some observation : defense lose 3 out of 4 battle with Boril tank on at least +3 emblem. Won 2 out of 3 with either Boril or Cyprian at the flank.
Conclusion : RnG please let me pull a Boril or send Cyprian via tc20.

So far not happy system set up my defense team an I could not reset it… so at this point have not tried to move forward yet.

I figured I could put up my best d and probably get E or D at best or I could experiment with some theories about the matchmaking system and see what comes out.

Point number 1, if anyone cares, is that your attack team power and defensive team power really has nothing to do with matching at all; 0-9, but 4 of those teams are 3400 plus team power; 4 of those teams are 3500 plus team power, and 1 team is 3600 plus team power.

That’s enough to say that TP isn’t factoring anymore; no way those teams are being matched against solo Aife if TP matters at all.

That seems both interesting and problematic to me for a few reasons, not the least of which that it may be confirmation of the fear of the system reading your best 5, but not the 5 you would actually use for match ups in a particular tourney and matching solely based on that. But that’s still speculative.

We’ll see what else plays out. Should be fun.

And I’m serious about seeing the photo of a win against Aife with the score for that. It would help with something else…

Update:

Defense

1-4

My input regarding current raidT:

Defense team : rainbow 4* team ( one character has emblems ). All 4/80

One loss early in the tournament ( over 12 hours ago)
0-1

Rank E

I wonder if everyone made full defense decks of 4* heroes then my heroes should be selected as possible lineups but only 1 battle and a loss…so long ago . I doubt matchmaking was fixed…

#justsaying

Main Account

• Which day of the Tournament is it?

Day 1.

• What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?

5 wins, 4 losses - B grade

• Which heroes make up your Defense Team?

Kelile - Kiril - Kashhrek - Colen - Triton
All 4.70, no emblems. TP 3400

• What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

5-0, ranked 2988 with a score of 2994

Alt Account

• What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?

3 wins, 0 losses - A grade

• Which heroes make up your Defense Team?

Colen (3.60) - Kiril (4.31) - Kashhrek (4.70) - Li Xiu (4.55) - Scarlett (4.65)
TP 3192

• What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

3-2 on offense. 1805 points, rank 609051, top 50%

4 wins : 8 losses - - > D rating at the moment

Atrack: 5/5 wins, 3001 points, rank 152

Most probably 19 or 20 wins will be necessary for a top ranking at the end.

• Which day of the Tournament is it? Day 1, about 6.5 hours remaining

• How may times have you been attacked today, and in total? 6 times

• What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total? 0 wins, 6 losses (attacks came about 2-3 hours apart)

• What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have? E

• Which heroes make up your Defense Team? Triton, Lance, Kashhrek, Sonya, Rigard

• What is the Team Power of your Defense Team? 3448

• What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking? 2375, Top 25%, ranked 208721 hahahaha

There are going to be a lot of D and E ratings in this tourney, even for good defenses. 4 stars is really the meat of this game, everybody in the top 50% has solid 4 star benches. Without a color restriction it’s like the wild west out there, everybody’s getting shot down. Which is great! Let the wins flow, man.

The devs made it clear that matching is now based on your best heros, and has nothing to do with your defense team. And as far as I’m concerned, matching is as good as it’s going to get for a long time. I’m attacking teams that are right within my best teams range. The fights are fair and balanced. It’s time to bring back the loot they had planned from the beginning.

1 Like

Defense 3-0. A grade. All 4/70 standard heros with no emblems.

My 3* team also had no emblems and I ended up with an A (during last 3* tournament)

I’d rather see them wait. It’s about more than match-making (to me at least); it’s about how to make this level across the spectrum of players as much as possible to avoid huge imbalances, and they’re still a ways away from that.

But hey, I’d love to see the next tourney be 5* allowed, no purple. I’m sure no one would have any issues with that at all and we’d all agree it was a fair way to decide how to distribute 100 emblems.

5-0, 0-1, E, 2875 points, top 5%
TP 3419 Wilbur Chao Kiril Skittles Sumitomo

Screenshot_2019-05-23_115328

Day 1
Atk 5-0; Def 16.6% > 1-5; top 5%

Defense 1st day: 1W - 7L

Day1 + Bit of Day 2

0W - Many Losses :slight_smile:

First time putting up a weak defense 2500TP, did not read the rules beforehand so own fault basically.

Although all teams attacking were 300+ above my best 4* defense anyway so result would have been the same.

I have no maxed 4* at present (some close) so my time in this tournament will end today :laughing:

Only have been attacked once. won once.