SIXTH ELEMENT: Alliance Recruitment, Hitting 7*/8* titans, Currently full. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello Everyone,

Are you a casual (but Active!!) EnP player? Then :crossed_swords: โ€œSIXTH ELEMENTโ€ :crossed_swords: might just be the right place for you. Our members come from all over the world right from USA to Australia, and English is the main language of communication. Currently we have 3 spots open. Our requirements are as follows:

1. Hit the titan regularly (remember thatโ€™s your daily source of unfarmable ascension materials)
  2. War participation is optional (But try to use all 6 war flags if opted-in)
  3. Be at least Level 20, and have 800+ trophies.
  4. TP 3000+ defense team preferred but thatโ€™s optional
  5. Have loads of fun !! :slight_smile:

We are a fun and chatty alliance, and most of our original members have been with us for almost a year since the alliance was created. Our leader Kevin is a very nice and humble guy and really likes to encourage players. We have a very family friendly environment as most of us have kids. I am one of the co-leaders and being a Forum Regular, I am mostly up-to-date with all the latest developments. So there will always be someone to help you around.

We have a Discord chat group for our alliance, and we highly recommend that you join that. We share lots of screenshots, war and titan hits, war strategy, and lots of general help and advice. We are all friends here and sometimes we engage in friendly banters and share pictures of our pets.

Sincerely looking forward to make some new friends !! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

We still have one spot open. :slight_smile:

We are still looking for a friendly player for our alliance. :slight_smile:

We are still looking for a player. :slight_smile:

We are still looking for some awesome people to join us. :slight_smile:

Come and join us, we still have 3 spots open :slight_smile:

We are still looking for 3 active and friendly players. Please come and join us. :smile:

Still 1 spot open. :slight_smile:

Hi, thanks for the invite. Your alliance sounds amazing. I will join as soon as the ongoing Alliance war my current teammates and I are in is over, thatโ€™s about 9hrs from now. I donโ€™t want to leave them hanging and I would like to at least wish them a nice farewell. Hope you will still have spots left by then.

1 Like

Absolutely, you are welcome anytime. My game name is written in Japanese, so itโ€™s easy to find me. :slight_smile:

We are currently full. :slight_smile:

1 spot open again. :slight_smile:

We are looking for a daily active player for our alliance :slight_smile: