🛡 SIXTH ELEMENT - Closed!

Please check this new thread for recruitment information. Thank you.

4 Likes

We still have one spot open. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are still looking for a friendly player for our alliance. :slight_smile:

We are still looking for a player. :slight_smile:

We are still looking for some awesome people to join us. :slight_smile:

Come and join us, we still have 3 spots open :slight_smile:

We are still looking for 3 active and friendly players. Please come and join us. :smile:

Still 1 spot open. :slight_smile:

Hi, thanks for the invite. Your alliance sounds amazing. I will join as soon as the ongoing Alliance war my current teammates and I are in is over, that’s about 9hrs from now. I don’t want to leave them hanging and I would like to at least wish them a nice farewell. Hope you will still have spots left by then.

1 Like

Absolutely, you are welcome anytime. My game name is written in Japanese, so it’s easy to find me. :slight_smile:

We are currently full. :slight_smile:

1 spot open again. :slight_smile:

We are looking for a daily active player for our alliance :slight_smile:

We have an opening and are looking for an active daily player. :slight_smile:

We just killed our first 9* titan (usually we kill 8* titans) :slight_smile:

Right now, we have 1 spot open for an active daily player looking to grow stronger. Come and join us. :crossed_swords:

1 Like

@Novo Let’s bump this post from time to time till we find someone to fill the vacancy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re looking for a new friendly alliance with full participation from all members. Then the Sixth Element is looking for you.

We’re currently attacking 9* titans. War is optional, but all flags are used if you opt in.

Come join us, we have a spot open for you.

1 Like

We have one spot open, looking for a active player to join our alliance.

1 Like

We are still looking for 1 daily active player. Please check us out if you are interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

We still have one opening for a daily active player. We are currently hitting 8/9* titans, come join the fun.

1 Like