šŸ° Sir Roostley ā€“ 5* Holy/Yellow from Springvale

Perhaps. You canā€™t repeat those stages to double check but I did notice that on the last two stages, Roostley would get about 260 damage when hitting afterUrsenaā€™s special.

Truth be told, I didnā€™t notice how much damage each of my heroes got, if any, but I did see his animation run through all of them.

1 Like

Well vs mitsuko i still see finley animation run through them all but i also see him die and donā€™t see my heroes receive damage

Hmm idk

I like Malosi but I make it a point to avoid 5* dupes because of embleming (and monotony to some degree).

The only exception I make is for costumes because I consider their bonus as equivalent to about +10 emblem nodes.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think their process is identical. Finley will hit directly the target, then, when possible, he will hit a second target, and so on. Roostley only hits one target and the damage is transmitted to any other target linked to the first one.

I visualize them as Finley tasering the first target, then tasering directly a second target and so on, while Roostley tasers only one target and if the target is holding hands with another one the current is transmitted to them too.

Perhaps Iā€™m wrong and the chain ends when the first target reflects it back, like I said, I didnā€™t notice how much damage, if any, Roostley caused to the other heroes. But it seems to me like something happened, based on the animation.

1 Like

Well yellow kinda sucks.

If i find a hero useful enough, i have np with dupes. Especially if i have a specific setup or use in mind.

2 aerons, 2 vivicas, soon 2 malosis; 2 drakes, possibly 2 zims or 2 marjanas as well

Almost 2 albies but telluria stopped it(tho still have 6 tonics but no clue what Iā€™ll do with em nowā€¦)

1 Like

True, yellow is by far my weakest color. Iā€™m trying to create an identical team of one healer and 4 hitters for each color and while itā€™s easy to pick purple, blue, green and to some degree even red heroes, yellows stink (reds are pretty close too btw).

Iā€™ve been crossing my fingers for the rabbit, drake, or Poseidon for a long time but to no avail. Iā€™m hoping Leonida gets a badass costume so I donā€™t end up with an army of Joons.

1 Like

Based on your Experience i tested it again and invalidated your assessment offensiv raids.

if ursena special is on, roostleys first attack is reflected no further chaining or damage comes back, debuff is still applied.

Why this does not happen with Finley is due to the special effect of mitsuko.

Ursena is blocking any negative special effect (Chain), while Mitsuko just blocks status effects (addtional Finley attacks are executed).

Unleveled against a cup dropper.

2 Likes

Had anyone fought roostley in AW already. Curious to know how the attack field bonus affects him. Does it just neutralise each other or would the earlier effect cancel the later one of the effect?

1 Like

it should be seperate effect like the family bonus. So the easter family bonus is granted irrespective of attack down debuff.

He is.

Abcdefghijklmnop

Judging by the stats he has, he hits just as hard as Killhare. Combine him with Wilbur in a 3/2 or 4/1 red/yellow stack and he could deal some serious damage.

1 Like

On paperā€¦

In practice, Killhare hits more targets so does more damage.

Being a chain really hobbles him for raiding duties.

2 Likes

Yea intentionally leaving a tank alive to make the most of any hero doesnā€™t sound appealing

3 Likes

I was excited to get him at first - new face in town, and he has such a unique attack mechanic!

. . . but also what I think is a crippling weakness in that once an attack misses, the chain stops. Iā€™ve easily shut him down by lowering his accuracy, or when his first or second strike is against my +20 Kelile and she evades.

After seeing how easily his chain can be disrupted, Iā€™m not so excited about him anymore. Heā€™s lower priority to me now and I went ahead and trained Kvasir instead and started on Malosi. I may train Joon#2 or even take my long-neglected Guardian Owl off the bench first, honestly. By the time those are finished, Iā€™ll probably have gotten another whoā€™ll jump up in front of the Rooster, so he may actually never get trained at all.

2 Likes

I did further testing on offense.

1. Rogue evade skill only evades the direct damage, the chaining to nearby heros still happen! (good , hittting 4 of 5)
  2. Inaris special skill dodges both direct damage prevents chaining (bad, hitting no one)
  3. Magerets special skill only dodges the direct damage chaining to nearby enemies still occurs. (it works like evade in this case hitting 4 of 5)

Conclusion magerets special skill sux 8D

5 Likes

Does this guy have any place in a flank position with 15+ emblems? Or should i just use joon without costum

I ran into him on a left flank on a raid defense. He was actually pretty good. I under estimated his damage.

1 Like

What stats, and how much damage did his special do on defense?

Hereā€™s video sir roostly on defense