Single color attack Power?

Hello EP Makers !
In first sorry for my English because I’m French.
I come to you for a question that worries me since more one year (in real since Miki maxed).
I’m trying to be the most clear as possible.
Is there an exponential coefficient when playing in single color who boost attack more than the simple addition of basic attack powers ?
I explain :
If used Miki with 4 heros same color have basic stat attack 800. Not Miki enclenched. The power attack global of 4 is 800*4 = 3200 ? If Miki is running the attack is boost 7360 (I ignore voluntary the troops and others effects) ?
If I used 5 heroes same color attack 800 the power attack global is 4 000 ?
Yet I have the impression that it hits as hard or even harder in the single-color configuration…
What is wrong with my raisonnement ?
Is there an exponential boost according to the number of heroes which multiplies the overall power of attack beyond the simple sum of that of the heroes ?
Hope I my question is clear and you could answer me…
Bye bye Friends !
Mat The Jack

1 Like

Have a look at this older post:

There is indeed s strong hint for an exponential function determining the damage done by tiles . This applies for color stacking too.

To my knowledge there is no official SG statement, but a lot of data analisys from players.

Hope that will help you

Thank you Gimliv. I give your post to fluent friend and I come back to you if needed.