Single account, multiple devices

Hey guys,

I’ve seen many posts about using multiple accounts on the same device, or using an emulator like Bluestack to use the same account on a PC as well. My question is about the other way around.

What about using the same account on multiple devices, like a phone and a tablet, is that supported as well? Does it depend on the kind of device you use?
Any risks involved, requirements? Experience? I could think of sync issues for example.
Are there any manuals available how to accomplish this?

Could you please point me into the right direction for doing that?

@Mods: Feel free to merge if there’s already a topic about this.

I have e &p on my tablet and on my phone. No problems at the moment. :+1:

2 Likes

works fine across three different devices for me…all Android though, can’t speak to what works with one Android and one iOS…

2 Likes

It can cause issues if one device has an update and the other doesn’t, but I believe it is fairly common for players to use more than one device.

2 Likes

Great to hear that, no known issues so far. So how does it work then, you just install the game on a second device and it will ask for an ID or something?

yep, you use the same ID on both.

1 Like

Just tried, and it works! It’s a miracle! :wink: Just needed to install the game on the phone. No questions asked. Thanks guys! Really appreciate your answers!
(For the record this was on Ios devices)

3 Likes