Sinds today my team can not win anny personal battle anymore

What is wrong whit this game. I can not win any personal balttles anymore.
They swipe me away every time and i have the same team the last 2 months.
Was there a update again that destroyed the Balance?

Yes, there was a change. I’ve personally found that I needed to change my team around to deal with the difference. Teams auto attack more frequently to make defensive teams stronger. It’s far more balanced than it used to be.

1 Like

In the immortal words of every single dev answer, ever; they are “continuously monitoring the attack/defense ratio and adjusting it for balance”.

Basically what Penari said. On a personal level, I tend to agree with the post from the other thread. I appreciate that the alteration was made, because I think it was necessary, but I sure wish they would stop using the aforementioned line as a shield to deflect any notion that stealth tweaks of any kind are something other than shady. Let’s face it, any time you change something that people paid and expended effort/time for, keeping them in the loop is usually appreciated.

4 Likes

Well the changes affect everyone and balance is good for the game especially for those that paid I would suggest.

I’m OK with their making tweaks, but I will agree it would’ve been nice for them to state that up front that changes were in the works rather than it’s taking people’s complaining on the forums to get a response… isn’t that hard to do that level of community engagement.

(Possible I missed where they were saying tweaks, but doublingish the frequency of defense slashes seems worthy of slotting into patch note).

It does impact team building: previously people just ignored the slash damage, and that has to be taken into account now when facing something like BT or even non-buff healer teams… heck even Wukong might be better now on raid defense (more chances = statistically more good monkey bizness!).

Also would suggest people that paid are far more likely able to deal with the changes; I’m seriously hoping for Sonya and Caed both now, whereas before I would’ve been happy with just Caed… and it’s mostly as a result of this change.

2 Likes