Since last update, the app is slowly loading everything

I am experiencing a lot of trouble connecting to game since last update: it takes minutes now, also if I am connected with wi-fi. The game ask me every time to connect to google play, usually 2 or 3 times before actually load the game.

Please check and confirm you are running the current 1.9.7 version (and might want to also vonfirmnyou are running the latest version of your device’s Operating System.

(From in-game: Menu > Options > About, upper right)

I confirm that I have version 1.9.7 build 525, running on Android 6.0

If you have the most recent version of the game (and your device OS is similarly updated), but you still have issues, please send in a support ticket from in-game:

Menu > Options > Support (Technical)

1 Like

I also noticed a few things. Same as you mencioned above. When i hit a titan with a color i do have in my team it gives/shows that i get no points (1 point) because that color hero is not in there.
I also find it strange beside the attacking on the titan is getting slow, i only get the best combinations in the last 10 seconds. 1.30 minuts en for 1.20 i get almost no combinations and the titan kills half or more of my team and in the last 10 i do not even have to do anything because i get the best combinations.