Simply Unbeleivable

So I had 300 gems or so and about 30 seconds after the nights of the Avalon started I just decided to do one Pull. I am in shock I Pulled Gueneviere. I probably spelled that wrong but I am half asleep, i’ve already checked my heroes three times to make sure she was really there! I have heard that she is good

22 Likes

I plan on doing 2 10x pulls. I’ll do them tomorrow though

2 Likes

Just the most difficult tank to go against in the game, not impossible mind you but really difficult…Congrats on hitting the lottery

2 Likes

Congrats, very lucky.

1 Like

Sure makes up for a lot of bad luck I know the odds have to be astronomical that I grabbed her on one pull. I am glad she is a coveted hero and ironically I was just going to give the darts to Rana ,but I think I’ll wait now. So I assume she is considered a good tank or possible great tank ?

2 Likes

One of the best tanks in the game, congratulations! I think half the diamond tier raid teams use her. Well worth the materials to max her!

2 Likes

I appreciate your input now the slow task once again challenges me LOL

2 Likes

She is #3. In 38 of the top 100 teams.

2 Likes

I’m sure if everyone had her they’d more than likely use her as the tank.

1 Like

My source.

Nice little site with lots of info.

4 Likes

Thank you so much 20 …

I got her with 3 regular 1x summons. Very happy about it, I am one of the last players in high diamonds still using a Justice.

4 Likes

Yes I am familiar @Razor site as I visit it regularly. My point was that if more people had her I’m sure her usage would be even higher.

3 Likes

I was showing @AncientPirate1. Plus it’s good to give references where you got information. Sorry if you already knew about it.
And yes, i would use her if i had her. I wasn’t lucky however.

1 Like

I too was lucky enough to get not just one Guinevere, but two! I also received the bonus Evelynn. I did a two 10x summons and received Santa Claus and Mother North. I know this is rare and very awesome! My dilemma is I do not know who to lvl first.

5 Likes

Wow, that’s impressive. Good for you

1 Like

Thank you Gerath! I can’t tell you how delighted I was to receive them.

2 Likes

It’s hard to imagine anyone is getting the rare hero’s. After spending a lot of money on this game, I am finally seeing how quick they are to rip you off

2 Likes

That’s why I was so shocked, very seldom happens but oh well the more they rip us off the less they will make.

1 Like

The amount of money I wasted trying to get her would make you puke. I just gave up after awhile. However I had your luck with Zeline last time.

1 Like