Simple one: Switch focus to slot of removed hero when editing team

It’s finally frustrated me enough to motivate me to post about it.

I want to edit my team before a titan fight or raid, so I remove a hero from a slot. I then select the hero to replace it, but it ends up replacing some other hero in my team (because that slot happened to be the active one).

I think it’s logical, when you remove a hero from a slot, that this becomes the active one. So the next hero you select to come in to the team should fill the one you just vacated.

Easy one, surely?

Amen to that!
Happens to me all the time too :slight_smile:

This, defintely!

(20 characters)

I’ve lost count of how many times this has happened to me - agreed!

Yes! Please!

I’m so glad you got frustrated enough to complain! Giving you my support, instead of bringing it up myself, is so much easier! :wink:

It would be way easier if they added more team slots…

So… Keep a flawed mechanic, but add a feature not adressing the problem…? :wink: Well, I actually support your suggestion regarding more team slots, but I see it as a different topic.

Agree with @Ornery. I’d love 1 (or preferably 2) more team slots… but not mutually exclusive to the original request. I would still get frustrated if/when I have cause to swap out heroes and they go to the wrong slot.

Can’t we have both? Pleeeeeaaaaase? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @Petri … does this simple (and it really is simple) change have a chance to get a look-in?

More frustration to me today when switching teams around… don’t think I’ll ever get used to the whole (clear slot + explicitly set focus + select) mechanic. :persevere:
(Maybe I’m just slow. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

Bump.
Let’s give this one a last run from the top… one of my more popular suggestions, so why not.

Endorsed this. you got my vote :slightly_smiling_face:

Woohoo - got ‘extremely high like to post ratio’.
That’s a first for me. Makes a difference from the run of the mill ‘bugger-all like to post ratio’. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Now we just hope the Devs notice…)

You’re on a roll tonight, dear :slight_smile:

And yes, it is a lovely suggestion!

I have the same thing done to me ,and when I was running a map lvl 7 thought to lvl 8 may Monster Box Five Flags when I start it it said I only killed 25 and then when I got to lvl 8 on map and did 1 and 2 of that map it still show,d I only kill,d 25 and my box was not any color ,so what can you do …