Silent Implosion is looking for members

Silent Implosion
4/30
1600 Cup Requirement

BRAND NEW! We have recently broken away from an awesome, CASUAL group to build up a more competitive alliance. Looking for like-minded individuals who are 18+. We want to build the same family atmosphere but with a more competitive bunch of folks.

Wish list:
• Individuals who will play daily
• Individuals who will hit the titan multiple times
• Individuals leveled 35+
• (War is optional), but individuals who opt in for war will use all flags. The Alliance War is a points
game, use those flags wisely. Have a 3800+ war defense team (we all have 4100+ teams but are
willing to work with individuals) and a solid bench. Kamikazeing war flags is not acceptable.
• Individuals across the globe, that way we can have people on around the clock. English is the
common language.

We use Line Chat and have a line bot. These are great tools to share information, post teams, review war strategies, socialize, and increase team growth. We are hoping to attract long-term friends, that have a fun, friendly, competitive nature and corky sense of humor. Starting from scratch we get to build up an alliance we all can be proud of. If this sounds like a place you can call home, please look us up: Silent Implosion
Line ID: Toya_76

1 Like

@Toya - we actually just went through exactly what you are going through. We have grown a little, and would like to grow a little more. If you want to look to join another small group, check us out…

Just to confirm @Toya , your alliance is “Silent Implosion” (with no ‘s’ on the end)?

Also, feel free to connect with me on Line and we can chat to get a good feel for what we are both looking for. My Line ID is on the post.

1 Like

Yes, without the “s” sometimes I get into a typing frenzy. LOL. I have corrected that in my post, thank you! We are just getting set up, we purchased the house, but have not moved in the furniture, so to speak. I will take a look at your alliance, and thank you for reaching out!

Sounds good @Toya. Would love to at least chat with you a bit when you have time.

Thanks @Guvnor for combining my comments.

Silent Implosion
7/30
1800 Cup Requirement

ALMOST BRAND NEW! We have recently broken away from an awesome, CASUAL group to build up a more competitive alliance. Looking for like-minded individuals who are 18+. We want to build the same family atmosphere but with a more competitive bunch of folks.

5 of us killed a 6* rare, and with the two new additions 8*s should be possible.

3 of us are in the 100K club for titan hits. We have won all wars since the alliance has been formed. Come play and slay with us we would love to have you!

Wish list:
• (War is optional), but individuals who opt in for war will use all flags. The Alliance War is a point
game, use those flags wisely. Have a 3800+ war defense team (we all have 4100+ teams but are
willing to work with individuals) and a solid bench. Kamikazeing war flags is not acceptable.
• Individuals across the globe, that way we can have people on around the clock. English is the
common language.

We use Line Chat and have a line bot. These are great tools to share information, post teams, review war strategies, socialize, and increase team growth. We are hoping to attract long-term friends, that have a fun, friendly, competitive nature and corky sense of humor. Starting from scratch we get to build up an alliance we all can be proud of. If this sounds like a place you can call home, please look us up: Silent Implosion

3 Likes

You offer is much appreciated! Still trying to give this new alliance a shot! Thank u!

Best of luck to you @Toya! It sounds like a great group! :+1::wink:

Thank u! We’re trying!

Silent Implosion
12/30
1800 Cup Requirement

3 Weeks Old! Looking for like-minded individuals who are 18+. We want to build a family atmosphere but with a competitive bunch of folks.

Killing 8* Titans and winning Wars.

6 of us are in the 100K club for titan hits. We have won all wars since the alliance has been formed. Come play and slay with us we would love to have you!

Wish list:
• (War is optional), but individuals who opt in for war will use all flags. The Alliance War is a point
common language.

FYI you can bump your previous thread, rather than creating multiple threads.

Congrats on continuing to grow in numbers. Btw - There can be only one - GL

Rule #8 Any duplicate threads will be deleted.

Oh! I’m sorry! I thought this was like reddit! Please forgive me!! Need to learn to read! Won’t happen again!

Thank u, Sarah! Will make sure I just edit instead of create from now on…This kind of recruiting is new to me!

2 Likes

FWIW your alliance sounds like a great place to be. :grin: GL

1 Like

Yours too! @Yates1876 is such a nice person! I wish y’all the very best too!

2 Likes

Silent Implosion
12/30
1800 Cup Requirement

4 weeks Old! Looking for like-minded individuals who are 18+. We are building a great atmosphere but with a competitive bunch of folks.

Killing 8* Titans and winning Wars.

6 of us are in the 100K club for titan hits. We have won all but one war since the alliance has been formed. Come play and slay with us we would love to have you!

Wish list:
common language.

Silent Implosion
19/30
1800 Cup Requirement

Looking for like-minded individuals who are 18+. We want to build a family atmosphere but with a competitive bunch of folks.

Killing 10* Titans and winning Wars. War Score is 10-1

Wish list:
• Individuals leveled 40+
game, use those flags wisely. Have a 3900+ war defense team (we all have 4100+ teams but are
common language.

Silent Implosion
21/30
1800 Cup Requirement

Looking for like-minded individuals who are 18+. We want to build a family atmosphere but with a competitive bunch of folks.

Killing 10* Titans and Winning Wars. War Score is 12-1

Wish list:
game, use those flags wisely. Have a 4K+ war defense team and a solid bench.
• Kamikazeing war flags is not acceptable.
common language.

Silent Implosion
21/30
1800 Cup Requirement

Killing 11* Titans and Winning Wars. War Score is 14-2; Rotating Tanks (Blue now)

Wish list:
game, use those flags wisely. Have a 4K+ war defense team and a solid bench.
• Kamikazeing war flags is not acceptable.
common language.

3900 defense. I can kill 5-6 of the same power in war. Love team strategy and communication. 100000+ hits on 8* star titans. 2300 cups. Are you interested?