SII and SIII Normal vs Hard Mode Stage Selection Should be Independent of Each Other

Currently, stage selection for Normal and Hard Mode in Seasons II and III is interconnected.

For example, let’s say you are running through Hard Mode in Season III (and would like to stay there for the time being), but if you decide to play a Season II stage on Normal Mode (for those of us, who farm SII stages on Normal), you will have to remember to select Normal because it will still be in Hard Mode from SIII.

But if you leave SII in Normal and go back to SIII to continue in Hard Mode, you will have to remember to re-select Hard Mode because it will be selected in Normal Mode from Season II.

If you’re like me, and you’re racing through Seasons II & III interchangeably on different modes, sometimes you can’t remember to check the stage difficulty before clicking that “Fight” button. It’s not a huge deal, but sometimes I’m dealing with stages in an undesired mode because of my quick fingers and short-term memory.

I have provided a video (no commentary, but you may hear my 1-year-old in the background behind soft music) that illustrates the continuity of stage mode selection between Seasons II and III. Ideally, it would be nice if stage mode selection of Seasons II and III were independent of each other.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Season 2/3 Stage Difficulty