Sign into Game Center - not syncing poperly

First, I checked my options in-game a few days ago to verify that I was signed into game center. Everything looked good.

Then, yesterday, I get a warning in-game that I’m not signed into game center and my game is at risk. However, I went to my iOS settings and my phone says that I’m signed into game center like I should be. It appears that the game is not syncing with my phone’s game center.

Help! What’s going on?

Okay, so I just restarted my phone and that synced it. But I still think this is a problem because what if it cuts out again and I don’t notice? And then one of those forced updates happens and I lose everything like other players?

I am having similar problems.

Every time the app is restarted or 1st login of the day, game asks me if I want to keep current or restore from Game Center. What can I do to save the current game? The save on the right is from a few days ago.

This bug resulted in me losing level 33 progress back to lvl 4! And support REFUSED to help me recover it, saying it was my fault. I’m pretty torqued at them.

How does this bug get escalated?

How do I get my account back?

This is some incompatibility that has to be corrected, either by apple or the game. It has not happened to me in E&P, but has happened in other game. As for not noticing, everytime you log in the game, Game center flashes a Welcome (gc name). If it does not, go check

1 Like

Yeah, Game Center was connected but would never sync when I selected “keep”. It irks me that it’s a bug and support won’t help correct the damage it caused.

I fear that would be an apple bug, not SG. IOS 12 is out, maybe it will correct if you install it

Yeah its apple happened to me too, i had to use a diff game center account to resolve the same. But i was expecting little bit of more help from SG.

Does anyone know a customer service PHONE number I can call?

SG finally wrote me back.
—————
I have now recovered your lost account.

I highly recommend you to log in to Game Center on all your devices with the same Apple ID, to make sure your account cannot be lost in the future.

If you lose your account again due to not securing with Google Play, or while attempting to play multiple accounts, it will not be recovered.

Kind regards,

Kira

Small Giant Games
—————

So far, the pop up hasn’t come up again. Interesting that she switches between Game Center and Google Play.

I submitted the request through the games support button, which auto fills the account ID. Go to settings/support/support/technical issue.

When I started to play this game about a month ago I started it and linked my Facebook account. Then today I was prompted to log I to my Google account to save my game progress. I’m a level 19, bought about $25 in gems and the 2nd builder and daily gem thing. So when I logged into my Google account to save my progress it made a new account and I had to redo the tutorial. I put in a support ticket and got an email back to in/re install the game, so I did that but it just logged me back into this new account. I have no clue how to get my account back. I’m hoping to have a solution from the support people, I’m feeling like I got scammed out of my money right if I don’t get it fixed.