Sif vs Inari - which Rogue to emblem up?

Right now my yellow stack is Vivica, Joon, Drake Fong, Malosi, and Inari. I love Inari’s tile damage but I really like Sif’s special and her tile damage is pretty good.

Also, neither is going to be making my defense team. I’m looking to improve my attack and Titan yellow teams.

1 Like

Great question. I have both and I use Sif quite a bit more and I love her on defense. That said, I have my Freya nearly maxed and inari may work perfectly with her.

2 Likes

I love Inari and think she’s a lot of fun, especially if you can pair here with Neith at 9 tiles, but I think Sif is better. Her base tile damage is still extremely high and her special is far more useful, especially against high level titans who will absolutely smash Inari with a slash attack. I’ve been using Inari on my titan team for a bit with a couple of attack nodes, but think that Joon with no emblems is ultimately just as good unless I have a mega board or want to spend on tons of time stops.

1 Like

Sif is great for titans and offense in general. Her damage reduction + counter combo is a godsend. On attack, she is great against strong enemies/bosses by reducing damage you take and opponents basically killing themselves. She makes class quests with rogues much easier for me. On titan teams she is also incredibly useful, especially when you put Jackal next to her so he can live longer. So she is definitely good choice for attack and titan teams.

Don’t have Inari but from what I heard here she is not very well liked, so I would emblem Sif on your place. Also if you take 8th node as mana you need only Lv17 mana troop to drop tiles for her needed to charge to 9, which is a big one given the nature of the game, so it is something to consider (unless you have Lv23 mana troop I believe).

2 Likes