šŸ“Æ Sif ā€“ Season 3 Hero ā€“ 5* Holy/Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Well hereā€™s hoping I run into you in raids! I wonā€™t underestimate that elderly fellow in the backā€¦

The problem is not really Sif. Its when you couple her with a tounter and cKadilen. Then Its getting out of controlā€¦

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦ Krampus, Sif, c.Kadilen is one of the most disgusting defense ever madeā€¦

Add an Alberich, end a Marjanaā€¦

I only need a taunter ā€¦ lol

So I was looking at her artwork a little earlier, and is it just me or is her right foot facing the completely wrong direction?

It appears to me that she has just done a half twist, pivoting on her left foot (counterclockwise) to face the viewer, thus the flare in her cloak and the way her hair is moving.

Apparently she has kept her right foot tucked, so she can pivot back around again. because something might be over there?

1 Like

That makes as much sense as anything else. When I saw it my initial thought was ā€œouch muchā€, but hey canā€™t fault the girl for being nimble, eh?

1 Like

Always take Sif with my BK on Offense. Never disappoint me so far.
Especially facing lots of Snipers

Counter attack + Taunt is a Beast.

I have her and havenā€™t ascended her basically because I donā€™t care how well I hold cups.

She does give me the most issues when raiding 2-3 teams for sure since indirect dispellers are few and far between, and I donā€™t bring them. I do usually bring Malosi and before the last patch, she would evade it seemed like every time

Sheā€™s a fantastic raid and farm hero too. Mine is permanently in my mono yellow for raids and wars and permanently in my rainbow team I use for auto play. I took mine to +19 and havenā€™t regretted it in the slightest.

Same for me. She is in my defense team with Dr. Moreau, Elizabeth, Frigg and Bobo, and it works pretty well until now.
In an attack team, she is also amazing, and helps a lot boosting slow/squishy heroes.

Got Sif today from FS.
Wonder If she is still playable nowadays or for defense a good choice for a ā€œnormalā€ player ?

2 Likes

Yes, absolutely playable. Sheā€™s a great offensive hero! Unless you have 15 holy heroes in the queue waiting for mats, Iā€™d recommend levelling her up!

Great against all hitters and her 24% mana generation is great!

5 Likes

I took her too ā€¦ I probably wont be using on defence, but will probably be using in war team lot of aoe hitters these days ā€¦

3 Likes