Sif or costume Joon?

My main team with I play contains
Grimble, Richard, Telluria, Queen of Hearts and costume Joon. I got Sif yesterday, and really like her abilitys. I’m wondering, is it wise to swap Joon to Sif?

Grimble 29/3 Richard 45/3 Telluria 41/3 QoH 29/3 and Sif 60/2.

I got also Lianna week ago, 45/2 and really like her, but I think Telluria is better as green in my team.

Other 5* I have
Viveca, Justice, JF, Magni, Azlar, Marjana, costume Isrania, Kadilen, Elkanen, Atomos, Horghall

If you have some tips or something intresting opinions, let me know. I always wan’t to hear others tips and tricks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly, as long as none of your 5* hero is fully leveled, switch back to maxxed 4* with talents.
Your heroes are pretty nice, but not in their current status. take your time, bring them to maxx and replace each by each.

The thing is, only my 5* are stronger and more leveled up than my 4*, my strongest 4* are Rigard, Mist, Melendor, Wu Kong and Grimm. But they are not fully maxed yet. Soo… My 5* are more stronger than my 4* :smiley:

But any chance you can bring them to the final level?

Mist needs 3 more orb of magic, costume Melendor needs 2 sturdy shields and 2 extra bc of costume, and It takes long time to collect those items :frowning: but I will try to collect them and max them out :slight_smile:

The maxim that you should level 5* for long-term and 4* for short term applies. You have some great 5* and if you think you will still love the game in a couple of months, keep working on the 5*.

As for the choice between Joon & Sif, that’s tough and depends on your play style. On balance, your 5* team looks like it needs more punch, and that means Joon first.

2 Likes

I’m trying to work on my team but some of the items are hard to get! Joon it is then! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cookie Settings