Sick of Terrible Terrible Titan Loot

Who isn’t? My average was 4* loot every couple of days and now its every 10 days minimum. It seems to me we receive more emblems game wide at the expense of our 4* loot

3 Likes

Every 10 days? From my perspective, it is extremely lucky. I’ve got three 4* items since september, from killing titans 10-12*. This is how my titan loot looks usualy, during last week (the one with compass is from rare titan):

As you can see, very rarely I get even 3* asc mats, and my performance is A or A+ most of the time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve gotten 3s (not 4 sadly) from most of my titans (11-12*) the past few weeks it is all ebbs and flows don’t feel hard done

1 Like

I’ve accepted this… Most of my 4* asc mats come from quests. I didn’t get any 4* asc mats, from any random source from early september, until end of November. Got couple of them in December, and then again - nothing. But, it is what it is. I have some luck with pulling heros, but they will wait forever to be maxed. :tipping_hand_man:t2::joy:

@Xjapa1n : The Loot for the 14* titan I hit are not different… Yes, the 3 & 4* mats do come by… BUT, 10-12 days every month there is nothing in the loot in the B & C tiers.

The titan Chest has had zero 3/4* mats last three times = almost a month… while regular chests have given better.

ECs are equally BAD…

Game has gone miser… almost borderline on cheating with BAD / NO loot … don’t understand the rationale for farmable Asc Mats in the loots…!!

Very unfortunate, when i used to kill 11-12* Titans it used to rain 4* mats these 14*"Titans are less giving and harder hitting

1 Like

Ah, it doesn’t matter. I can always buy them. :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Worth the money Very nice Congrats

1 Like

Can’t complaint about my last rare titan loot (A+) so can’t really relate.
I really love merc, lol.

1 Like

I’m so tired of trying my best on titans only to get garbage as rewards… it’s been over 7 weeks now (40 killed titans ) without any 4* ascension materials… and even the 3* ones are scarce.

I’m always at the top of the attacker list with A and A+ scores for most of them, only to get disappointing loot.
Here is the one from today, it feels like an insult:

Not worth the effort and battle items.:cry:
Attacking titans used to be one of my favorite things to do in the game, now it’s a complete disappointment.
If it wasn’t for my alliance’s members, I would probably stop even trying to get a decent score on them.

4 Likes

Feeling the pain, has been the same over here for the last months. I stopped using battle items and experimented with ranking low, top 10 and loot has been better :face_vomiting: :rofl: Like you I loved titans and trying to get the highest possible score but that kind of loot just turned me off.

1 Like

And the Titan chests for killing 5 titans is way worse than the abysmal Titan loot itself. :weary:

1 Like

It definitely sucks.
I’ve had dry spells before mats wise, but this one has been the worst so far and is so discouraging… all that work only to get so little in return. :tired_face:

1 Like

Yes! They’ve really nerfed that loot hard. It was always comparable the war chest loot but it’s been crap for a long

Certainly, but it’s same with having the mats but no good heroes to work on (in my case currently). It’s always something right :sweat_smile:

Well I dont know about anyone else, but Titan loot has remained complete garbage for me. 14 star titans every single day. Always A or B loot tier, and I am lucky to get a 4 star ascension mat once every 2 weeks. What is up with this crap. The last 2 days I got all farmable mats lol. For crying out load, with all the players leaving and the negative feedback, you think you could atleast make 14 star titans worth killing.

How many 4* mats from titans per month would make them worth kliling?

1 Like

Now that is funny lol. Also pretty accurate lol

2 a month minimum in my opinion, but if you are chaining 14 star titans, and always hitting A or B tier, it really should be more. What about you?

I went through literally a two month drought for 4* mats from chaining 14*. It happened shortly after I got 4x 4* mats from four consecutive titans.

Perhaps you may be in a drought period?

1 Like

That may be, but the funny thing about that is that true RNG shouldnt work that way. I have also found over the couple years I have been playing this game, and talking with others, is that certain players seem to have CONSISTENT “luck” either with pulls, or loot. I just wish I knew what that silent “factor” was. Or I guess I wish there wasnt one. Either way, with the way SG is going, and all the players leaving and unhappy, I think now might be a good time to not have players going through droughts lol