Sick of Terrible Terrible Titan Loot

Well, welcome to the world of disappointment on titan loot. Be consoled that you are not alone. But once in a while, it will surprise you. The higher the level the titan, the better. The more consistent you are getting A+ grade, the better. Try hitting 14* titan and get the A+ grade, you may want to change your rant here. But not too soon.

1 Like

This is my loot for 13* rare blue titan with A grade and 136 harpoons.
And this is same for my last 6 month rare titans ( A grade, A+, all from 11 to 13* titans)

Not sure what you are talking about. I get a 4* mat once a week from B grade 14*s

1 Like

I have been hunting 11-13☆ titans for a month then came back to 9-10☆ titans. I usually score A or A+ .
You access to more chances(a lotery) but those chances are RNG dependant. So you will have better chances to get the mat rolling 3 slots than 1 or 2. However you still need a little of luck. Keep hunting

Oh. Just battled an 11* rare titan. Yep, we are not as strong as the elite alliances. But A+ grade gave me this:

It took me several months after my last bonus ascension material from a rare titan. But its there.

2 Likes

SG is laughing at us… several month waiting for 4* mat… and than happy to come…
I am really tired of this… killing titans for last 10 day for one single hidden blade… ( 12-13* including one rare of 13*)… is getting frustrating

1 Like

And the story goes on… last 5 titans of 12*… i did not get any single unfarmable 3* or 4* ascension material…

What…is it Rare Titan?it is very bad drop rate…

Really the never ending story since I first played.

Hi
Almost after the last update of the game, I realized that the rewards I received from Titan have become very, very bad If the company looks at the awards I have received from the last 30 or 50 Titans, it will understand what I mean I always get high scores in Titan, but my rewards are worse than my friends in the alliance who score much lower than me. I sent support messages and emails several times, but they did not respond properly I ask if support sees my letter here

2 Likes

Hi Adel4, it’s a pity that your efforts toward titan’s slaying aren’t rewarded but a higher titan’s score doesn’t directly increase their “items’s slots drop chance”: a better score only increase the amount of item’s slots you can get.

Here you’ll find everything you’ll need to know about this matter: Titans: Grades, Loot Tiers, and You

More useful threads can be found here: Master List of E&P Links & Player Guides

3 Likes

I started charting my titans a while back for ascension items. 33 titans since I started charting and not a single 4* ascension mat and only a handful of 3* ascension mats.

I get it . The loot isn’t great . Neither is the Titan box loot . After having spent a lot on another game prior to this and ultimately ending up with really nothing to show for it other than a few cool friends and some game achievements I’m ok with not getting much here and not spending . I learned a valuable lesson . These games are designed to pull money out of your pocket . “If I just had ___I would be happy.” Trust me they make the game frustrating for f2p and c2p. Enjoy the game and lower your expectations .

3 Likes

I’ve noticed a direct if not slightly inverse correlation between titan scores and titan loot. Everytime (and I do mean everytime) I have finished #1 or top 3 on a special titan I have never once been rewarded with special loot. However, my rewards finishing #4 - #10 I typically score a special loot item. Not every time mind you, but at typically every 3rd special titan, although I have received them back to back more than once.

This is also a relatively normal reality for most of my alliance.

As for whether or not you are rewarded the loot that you actually need, I haven’t quite figured that out yet. I’ve had all the materials necessary for the last 3 months to fully ascend five 5* heroes, except damascus blades. I’ve been on a lucky loot streak the last 2-3 weeks though and now have enough mats to ascend a total of 8 5* heroes, everything but wait for it…damascus blades. I was able buy one last week, but I really hope I won’t have to rely on that moving forward.

3 Likes

I run a solo alliance, and only let my GF in it as a real person - other members are my numerous side accounts, so I can personally see what everyone gets from a titan kill. Killing 4* and a few 5* currently for 2 weeks now, and the rewards are kinda ok, as expected from such low-level titans. Fortunately I am able to always ensure both of our real logins stay on top. Unfortunately what you all say is true and often B scores get a 3* unfarmable ascension mat whereas our A+ and A scores get nothing of real value. However there were some 3* unfarmable mats for us during 2-week titan killing - namely 3 compasses, a purple orb and a pair of gloves. Also side logins got a compass, and 2 warm capes. Titan chests for our main logins have been disappointing, however side logins often get a 3* or even 4* unfarmable ascension mat - only yesterday 2 logins got poison darts. However seeing your remarks for high-level titan loot, I really feel discouraged to continue to push titan power any further - probably will try to go to killing 7*, but will try to kill them without any valuable items being used, since the reward is obviously not worth it. It’s really sad that the game offers so many options to obtain 4* and 5* heroes but so few ways to ensure upgrading them, since even with gems in the shop one cannot get an unfarmable ascension mat 100%.

4 Likes

“Hope is the last thing that dies in man; and though it be exceedingly deceitful, yet it is of this good use to us, that while we are traveling through life it conducts us in an easier and more pleasant way to our journey’s end.”

Francois De La Rochefoucauld.

I wish you good fortune on those D-Blades. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’ve played for 2.5 years, participated in the killing of 683 Titans now, with numerous of them being Rare Titans. I’ve received the special loot only once in that time. It’s how it goes. I do wish that if you were in the top 3 of your alliances attacking team, with a minimum of 200K damage to the titan that you would be guaranteed some form of 4* or 5* ascension mat, but I understand that’s not the aim of the dev’s.

For me the last week titans rewards are very improved. For two times I get two 4* materials from a single titan. Few of our members are also reporting such double 4* reward. Not sure is this just a luck or actual improvment :slight_smile:

Gotta say I feel the need for titan loot to be improved especially the rares for the bonus item even I’ve only had it once in 20 months of playing I play day in day out as for the titan chest and elemental chests not much better if at all from normal monster chests now

I’ve been keeping a spreadsheet log of all titans faced since 27May2020. Of the 187 defeated 10 star (or higher) titans, I’ve snagged thirteen (13) 4* ascension mats, 2 of which were the bonus mat from a rare titan, where my grade was “B” or higher across all 187 defeated titans (~7% drop rate for 4* ascension mats from defeated titans).

IMO, the drop rate of 4* ascension mats seems lower than 7%. Perhaps this is due to the fact that (according to my log), my last mat was on a rare 11* titan kill, 06Dec2020 – more than 1.5 months ago now!