"Shut up" (members who join and leave in a hurry)

Heartfelt thanks for explaining everything to me. Now I understand it for :100: %.
I assume that it is this time not a failure to be off the topic because I ask you for help about background which directly belongs to the threads.
And I learned something about insurance companies, advertisement, broadcasting, a well-known-character called like the special friend of @FrenziedEye and about a running gag in the U.S.A. .
I would call it a (private) lesson in international and intercultural understanding.

3 Likes

It had to be done…

20 Likes

Bwhaha, joker cat, love that pic

3 Likes

And the response? :see_no_evil:
…grmpf…20…

2 Likes

That alliance is all good and was able to laugh about it

3 Likes

Expected nothing else. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lol hats off @Arctic_Kiwis, did not expect that mate :joy:

4 Likes

Speaker @FrenziedEye , is it wrong to chuckle at the comment from one of your members on how you need better screening process for crazies?

2 Likes

Worse still that another crazy just joined

4 Likes

Lol no not wrong at all…a lot can be said for that… :joy:

3 Likes

At least he was honest…:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Can anyone post featured messages to the group, or can only the leaders or co-leaders do that?

1 Like

I belive the answer is: They want to see what * titan you are fighting. It was too low or too high, so they left.
If you want to avoid this, write what titan are you killing in alliance describtion. This short visits will almost stop imo.

1 Like

Only Co-Leaders and Leaders are allowed to edit featured message, alliance message, logo, etc.

1 Like

What’s going on Flo, speak to me!

Are you angry or something

12 Likes

…Flo…why?..please speak with us about your feelings and emotions…don‘t be so rude, so cold, so heartless, so cruel…@FrenziedEye has feelings too…you hurt him…:cry:

4 Likes

Flo must’ve gotten tired of the Emperor Moth avatar from the original “Shut Up” message to want to move to Rigard! It’s okay, Flo. Not everyone can represent the Moth with power and authority.

2 Likes

Had this happen about a year ago or so…

20 Likes

Damn, that seems complicated. I probably would’ve left too.

7 Likes

:rofl::joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How to scare the new kid on the block

6 Likes