"Shut up" (members who join and leave in a hurry)

reminder to myself:
Never, never never never change your nick in Flo and enter an ally…except you want to play the kicking-game…
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Yes, it’s individual. I block people that are part of alliance and leave to track them. If they come back, I have to unblock. I only see those messages. That’s my recollection.

3 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:

If you join the Beacons are Lit!! with your name deliberately changed to Flo you are asking for it!!

1 Like

Would you say their intentions “flo like water”? Hahahaha…

Ok, I’ll see myself out.

5 Likes

Maybe we should start changing our names to “Flo” and start popping by :wink:

6 Likes

That’s so strange. Does Flo really think if they join in time for your next titan that they’d just be able to stay and fight it without anyone commenting, or anyone not kicking them out?

I certainly hope you told your team mates to NOT kick them until they’ve helped you almost finish the titan :wink:

4 Likes

Could be worse. They could’ve gone on about:

1. Something really rude and descriptive
  2. How your alliance sucks, and that you should do better by switching to whichever one they are recruiting for - or possibly trolling you and the other alliance.
  3. Something religious or political.

And then left immediately after posting.

3 Likes

Would do it more „subtile“…
:thinking:
…will change it in…thinking…Olf…
:shushing_face: Don‘t tell it the other one here…it‘s a secret…

2 Likes

Sigh I couldn’t finish the titan off. Sure would have been nice if Flo stopped by to deal the last 252 lol so we wouldn’t need to waste a hit.

10 Likes

Where is Flo when she/he is really needed???

(Don‘t be afraid, I will not „create“ a topic about this , possibly quite important question for the whole mankind, with polls, statistics, graphs etc. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

She’s busy selling insurance on those commercials on TV. Only has 15 minutes until she has to be back on. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I am unsure about Flo‘s gender.
Flo(short enunciated) is Flo. (With a long „O“- enunciation.)
But it could be an interesting factor where she/he is working.

1 Like

You have Geico confused with Progressive. Geico believes 15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance, but Flo is Progressive’s gal.

2 Likes

Um…sorry…What is the difference between both insurance companies?

One has Flo :grin::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

On the other hand : where is Eddie then?

@Argon @D_DI We do have a Flo. Fortunately not the same :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

That‘s bad enough in itself because the company will crush soon. But, serious question, what is the difference between the company’s? Just for my better understanding of the joke.
@princess1 and/or @Mothra

It has less to do with the actual insurance companies, than just the commercials. The joke is “where is Flo?”

She’s a well known character on the commercial - it’s just that the wrong insurance company got referenced.

Hope that explains it?

We are all going to get in trouble for going off topic :persevere:

2 Likes

I think you’re safe. Is there a topic for this thread?

We regularly have players pop in and leave right away. I figure it’s mercs looking for a titan to hit. We’re probably not hitting hard enough titans for them (7-8*). None of them have been quite so garrulous as Flo though.

2 Likes