"Shut up" (members who join and leave in a hurry)

Anyone else had a member who made an… impression… before leaving in a hurry? :joy::rofl:

33 Likes

Lol yea but they typically don’t get the privilege of leaving willingly

8 Likes

That was so funny :joy::rofl:

8 Likes

We had one… came, struggled on the titans, had a rough war, then suddenly said family members were dead and left.

Has since changed their name twice (since i found the alliance thet seem to go to between wars)

7 Likes

Then there was a coleader of an old alliance who didn’t use their war flags and got demoted.

Then threw their toys and left to a then-top-100 alliance for a whopping 5 hours before they crawled back.

10 Likes

Here’s one I thought was weird lol

7 Likes

I promoted Catan Barbarians to Elder to compensate him for the trauma. Poor guy, he was only trying to be friendly.

5 Likes

That’s part of the fun of being an open Alliance. Until they war jump!

2 Likes

We have plenty of join and left 1 min later… i don’t know why but is frustrating. I looking for member from month now and i can’t find anyone serious and prepared grow up with us​:rage::rage::rage:

2 Likes

Return of the Flo

14 Likes

Had quite of few, but that was a long time ago in another alliance, far, far away…

2 Likes

I don’t understand the motive… why join and than left?!?.. in just 1 min

1 Like

I’ve seen a few of these people who join and leave almost immediately, but never one so rude. Maybe because they got to leave before they were welcomed? :thinking:

2 Likes

But you can’t welcome them because they are already left…

3 Likes

I really don‘t know why someone goes inside and leave directly.
Sometimes I have the feelings that my ally is a restroom in a restaurant and somebody has changed the pictograms outside…
Ooooppposssss…becoming red and stumbling…Sorry…I…I…um…I…thought that‘s the ladies‘…woosh…runs away like hell…really don‘t understand why…trousers are closed…shirt is ok…face shaved…Joker‘s smile: off…had not checked my Crown Jewels…hands were free and :wave:
…hmmm…:thinking:

4 Likes

Shut up part 3

I told the alliance:

“ok let’s play a game guys. if any of you sees flo join again please kick them out before he or she voluntarily leaves”

@Rigs

12 Likes

Is she not talking or do you have her blocked?

1 Like

Our co leader blocked them, would that explain it?

Yes, if that screen shot is there’s. You see that message (has joined / has left) but nothing else if blocked.

2 Likes

It’s my screenshot though… So blocks are individual and dont apply to all then?

1 Like

Cookie Settings