SHRIKEWOOD/Thanks SG

As quickly promised Shrikewood was just introduced. Thanks again from a loyal player . This is going to give me two valuable Ascension items that I have been patiently waiting for a very long time. Tarlak,Let’s have some fun

19 Likes

awesome gift from them. Does that mean we’ll still see shrikewood on the regular schedule in a few days or will it be frostmarch? is this quest extra or early?

@anc1ent1

this was to be expected

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13NTOKgwWP4Qzomb1_y2q-z_xnkUaaED2B5bgy9Numrg/edit

Thanks for that info the message made it sound like this was a special because of the war problems ,Either way it’s all good

Since we normally dont have 3 regular quests open I believe a secomd Shrikewood will be incoming.

Or Maybe thats just wishfull thinking. :wink:

Provably no second Shrikewood. But the next quest should come anytime soon

4 Likes

Yesterday single pull - > Marjana, and today last tonic for Lianna… Fantastic :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

It would be Frostmarch. :thinking:

Hey… screw up AW any time if it means 3* and 4* ascension material. Love the trade off.

Thanks !

5 Likes

I can’t wait for Frostmarch I can do the final Ascension on Alasie.

4 Likes

Next will be Frostmarch. The schedule has just been brought earlier.

That’s exactly right, as was confirmed to the mods by @Sara. This is truly an extra Rare Quest and will not affect the timing of the next rare Quest. The next will be Frostmarch, keeping the cycle intact.

5 Likes

To be honest, more minor screw ups and updates from SG and they reward us with increased speed of rare quests is much appreciated with a side of gems and flasks.

More screw ups please. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It so happened I got a tonic from the Titan chest today also, so that’s 2 tonics, the ascension material the most rare so far to me, in a single day… that’s a good day! Thanks SG, indeed!

1 Like

Gloves is what is holding me back. But, any ascension items offered through rare quests are appreciated! Especially since now i have a team capable of beating the levels!

Frostmarch on Nov. 8? Isn’t that the 2nd Thursday? Does that mean we get Frostmarch AND Guardians on the same day?

1 Like

This is an estimated date and not a firm date. The time gap from one rare quest to another is estimated to be 7-10 days. 10 days is just stated as the latest date possible. Of course, SG might release it earlier.

1 Like

No, there is no need to change the calendar. @Sara clearly stated to the mods (PM) that this Shrikewood will not change the timing of when the next Rare Quest drops.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks, I appreciate the info.

1 Like

Cookie Settings