Show Top Stats for Heroes & Troops

I posted this in a thread in general but thought it might be more appropriate as a suggestion. So sorry for the repost.

I’m hoping the devs will read this and give some insight on this aspect of the troops: before the upgrade I knew I preferred the devout battlers (or assassins) to the exalted guardian constructs. When I loaded each the stats came up and my team power changed. Now even though they have very, very different stats most of which do not correspond to their original stats, there is no movement to indicate which one I would prefer for my purposes.

Further, because in addition to the reduction in power (the technicalities of which I understand even if I don’t like it), we’re also told that the troops may be even more powerful once upgraded, I don’t know which one to upgrade with my limited troops. Will the Constructs be more powerful (for my purposes) than the Assassins? Do I feed one of my rare Assassins to the Constructs or vice versa? With the paucity of extra troops available initially and to earn this is important to me.

We, well certainly I, need a bit more information on these troops. At the very least please allow us to see top stats while in the barracks so we can decide who to upgrade. This would also be very helpful for the heroes. At best, I would prefer a better system than the new strange, unsymmetrical percentages on the troops that, even worse, vary so greatly from troop to troop.

Thanks for reading.