Show Number of Harpoons Used by Each Alliance Member

They are dropped to all members. If you use a titan banner all heros get +50% attack and +50% emdefense for 3 turns. Then an alteration scroll randomly changes 5 tiles to the color of your liking. Combine these two and i can average 150k on a 12* titan.

Think about that. The harpoon takes 5 herbs a big bone and a folded carpet thing. It takes 60k food and 90k iron. Use 4.5 per person to get max oarts for a 12* titan. Anyways those titan items make it so that you only need to hit the titan once to get necessary points to kill the titan. That in turn saves you from using mats to kill it. So it actually saves and helps you kill 13 and 14* titans. Since sg is rolling out the release here is the chart for titan parts and harpoon requirements

Well i better not. But a 12* titan takes 125 harpoons to drop max parts to all members

Actually i guess since the update is rolled out its ok to post?? @Gryphonknight remove if im wrong

images taken from Beta thread removed by zephyr1

Is there a video or info on exactly how or when these harpoons are used.

With all this talk about needing to check if members have them, needing 70 plus harpoons etc it’s getting pretty confusing in trying to understand exactly how they will work.

Your saying each harpoon needs these to be crafted.

I presune these will be added to our titan rewards and chests.

So based on my understanding it correctly you need to get these items first as rewards (which at the current drop rate of anything in this game can take months) craft a single harpoon from those items mentioned above which I presume will take days, then collect 170 harpoons (is this part per member or allience?) To use on the titan so that you can get parts to create even stronger weapons to kill a titan which also then I presume will need crafting time.

This sounds like it will be about 12 months before you get to see any of these reach final weapon stages and maybe 6 for paying members.

And this thread is about trying to regulate this on a per member bases meaning based on your comments those unable to create or use harpoons will be booted and of cause new member requirements will obvisously become about titans and harpoons.

I already really pitty all the new comers to this game plus the current lower level players that care going be looking for new homes if this implimented and your requirements become the norm for most alliances.

NOTE!

It sounds to me like this new Hunters Lodge and titan harpoons are going to not only become a headache but create tons of new complains and all out member allience joining wars.

I have never wanted to more wrong anout anything in my life.

@PapaHeavy @princess1 @zephyr1

Please correct me if I am and please tell me I am totally wrong, LOL

Cheers

3 Likes

I’m sure you’re not totally wrong. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

As last seen in Beta, Giant Harpoons require:

• 5 Common Herbs
  • 1 Large Bone
  • 1 Clean Cloth
  • 63000 food
  • 94600 iron
  • 20 minutes of crafting time

I imagine that Titan Battle Items can be obtained in loot, like other regular Battle Items, though I didn’t open a lot of chests in Beta, so I didn’t personally confirm that.

I’m not sure if that’s true for Titan Parts too, or if they’re only going to drop in Titan Loot. That’s the only place I personally got them in Beta.

All of the ingredients of a Giant Harpoon are 1* Crafting Ingredients. The only one of them you’re likely to be short on, if any, is Large Bone.

Most players have an abundance of Common Herbs and Clean Cloth. (I personally have around 8000 and 3000, respectively.)

The Harpoon Targets are for the whole alliance, not one player. So 170 Harpoons would be 5-6 per person on average in a 30-person alliance, as an example.

To be clear, there isn’t an Alchemy Lab yet. We have no idea what the Alchemy Lab will entail yet.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, SG has stated that images from Beta can’t be shared even after release of the related functionality.

I clarified that with them after V21 was released.

The crafting guide you posted is also @Mariamne’s work, I believe, so I’m sure she’ll be publishing it when appropriate, and with a credit to her intact.

8 Likes

Sorry my bad, I did know It was Hunters Lodge, no idea why wrote the other but I edit it and change that to avoid confusing others.

Thanks for pickup.

3 Likes

Dammm, for once I wished I was :rofl:

4 Likes

Rumor from Beta says 5* Battle items can be used against any enemy.

If they drop from normal loot, like 4* Battles items, this will actually help get non farmable items from rare quests, class quests, and challenge events.

They seem most helpful against 5*, or higher, rare titans but even those do not drop guaranteed non farmable. So I can see lots of people using 5* Battle items on rare quests, class quests and challenge events.

As a player:
The biggest headache is releasing the harpoon system fully developed, without the Stronghold 25 being available. I really wish they had unlocked Stronghold 25 so farms, food storage, mines and iron storage could be upgraded to craft harpoons. Just leave Alchemist Lab and Hero Academy as “coming soon ™”.

This is emblems and class quests all over again.

As an game designer:
Rolling out Stronghold 21 now, during the summer, gives a lot of bored vacationers something to do in game.

Lodge will also have a larger impact on game play then Lab or Academy.

2 Likes

Agreed @Ozy1, hopefully this doesn’t cause unhappiness with newer players. The knee jerk reactions seem a bit silly since we really don’t know a lot about how the whole process works.

1 Like

That’s interesting @Gryphonknight, I swear I had seen several posts saying that these items could not be used anywhere other than against Titans?? I wouldn’t mind it at all if that was wrong.

Both were rumored true in Beta.

I love rumored Panacea, and rumored Caltrops, so I hope the Devs go with “use anytime”.

Rumor says Titan only 5* battle items also caused GUI problems. Making them “use anytime” is just simpler.

1 Like

Seriously fantastic news!! Thank you!

I agree
Please make system to count how many harpoon is used by player because surely this will be one of the requirements for many big alliance!

1 Like

Is there a list somewhere of the breakpoints on number of harpoons compared to star-level of the titans? If we’re fighting an 8 or 9 star titan, how many harpoons do we need to make it worth using them at all?

Yes but it was made by a fellow beta player and mods took the one down i posted. Said the person who made it wants fame for their little spread sheet full of fictional characters or something like that

Credit to a creative … Perhaps we shouldn’t be so dismissive of that notion since they often don’t make much income and rely on credit for much of what they do.

3 Likes

What the release time frame predicted at fir hunters lodge

1 Like

Usually it taks a couple of days before they decide the rollout is complete, then they warn people, then they make it live. I suspect the weekend. Trying to save up iron now for SH21…

2 Likes

Back to the original post, I voted for this because I know there are alliances that track everything, and harpoon use would surely be one of them, and this would be the only way to do this.

In beta there was a bar showing harpoons used in total, with the break points for each of three tiers for the next increase in parts dropped. But nothing to show which members used them.

If a group decides it’s not important to them, they can simply disregard it.