Show me your rewards

https://streamable.com/tblrr

joy a warm cape when I really needed a sturdy shield and/or a tonic.

1 Like

just got this. who issit used to level up?

2 Likes

Got strings in aw as usual but a mate received a dama blade and another a shield und hidden blade. So good loot exists somewhere

1 Like

Maybe the good loot bounces from each player in the alliance

5* nature heroes. Need 6 of them to max ascend one 5*.

1 Like

Holy guacamole a scabbard for A+ Loote tier 13 on a 10* titan!! LAH DEE FRICKIN DAH

Hmmm that’s the same loot I got recently from a different titan

Loot from completing a titan chest wow :frowning:

So Ridiculous (20 char limit lol)

Is it me or has this game gotten really cheap with rewards when I looked back at all my data it seems like if you pay any gems to speed up monster chest even just 1gem the rewards are crap even for all the chest.
This is the 6th monster chest that I’ve used energy to fill with in the past 8 days that I have gotten this loot :frowning: Kinda glad I cut back on spending any gems to speed it up. Did they nerf the monster chest if you speed up the wait time? Cause it seems like it and the titan chest has been crappy as well yikes. Wonder what’s going on!

First ever rare 8* titan and my highest damage with over 400k+ damage loot.

At least it‘s 10 gems and 2* trainer. Mats for sure ar bad :flushed:

18th place got the same exact thing except he got a one star Trainer. What did you get when you did it?

Couple of minutes ago I got an Epic Hero Token from a Platinum raid chest just to summon yet another Valen.

Just completed an Ice Wanted chest (150 monsters). Pretty happy with the loot received :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Normal 100 monster chest. Nothing of note here.

:heart: :heart: that’s some awesome loot

1 Like

Another 10* down tier 13 again.

LAAAAAAAAME

ice chest today…Not to bad

4 Likes

Couldnt believe my eyes.

11 Likes