Show me your rewards

1 Like

Sister, All I get is 1* coal … I can make a trade company to ship coal to all the world.
With my rewards, its all coal no matter win/lose AWs or titans top3~last one or titan killer tho.
Chests gives me coal and 1 cristal to max 5 cristals.
Only elemental chest gives me some good items, but elementals appear to me every 2~3 months

2 Likes

Here’s my last 2 titans. It’s all rng.
Also, what A+curse? :smiley:

3 Likes

My alliance still has not seen a rare titan.

Finished 2nd against last titan and got 2 sturdy shields and a warm cape.

2 Likes

You got 3 mats in one loot? Wow I‘ve never seen this. How many stars did the titan have?

1 Like

The titan was a 9*.

I got an A and I believe loot tier XII. Could have been XI tho.

1 Like

Ouch that hurts. Leveled up & 2 titan flask used and all crap for.

1 Like

Trap tools and hidden blade from finishing 2nd for a 10* titan.

Titan Chest rewards:

https://streamable.com/3jx7u

:frowning:

1 Like

Yesterday

Today

5 Likes

Eu

1 Like

Today still disappointing!

1 Like

This one is quite nice :slight_smile:

8 Likes

For the last month or so the game seems “stuck” for me when it comes to loot. A few weeks back I got 2 Compasses from an Elemental Chest + 2 more (1 from Titan Chest and 1 from Mystic Vision).

And now it seems to be Orb of Magic Month, already got 5…

1 Like

Did a fire chest today. Aren’t trap tools used for purple hero’s? they literally took up 3 prizes slots for 1 daily summons token each & really sad they used 2 slots on loot tickets. Not worth the energy refill it took to fill it.

1 Like

Yours looks better than the nature chest I filled. It was the same except 50 gems, a compass and a battle tome.

Now that’s one disappointing chest

2 Likes

This loot is PRETTY AWESOME and you still manage to complain shaking head repeatedly

Note: They didn‘t take any slots away from the chest. They ADDED extra slots for the loot tickets. Its a free BONUS.

And the coins were nerfed months ago. The probability for epic tokens decreased by a lot. Nothing new…

1 Like

Just got my last Cape to take Isarnia to 3rd tier from a raid chest. Pretty stoked!

The trainer hero finished her off to 60. Win Win!

Cape

3 Likes

Two unfarmable ascension materials is always a winner in my book.

4 Likes

https://streamable.com/jzc5p

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

2 Likes

Threads belong to ALL players here and ALL can respond. If a response violates Forum Rules it can be removed. If a player repeatedly violates the Rules, they may find themselves banned, temporarily or permanently.

Please take a moment to read Forum Rules to refresh your memory.

1 Like