Been a while. Telescope and Epic Tome of Experience from a 12* Titan

9 Likes

love it when a regular monster chest drops a 4* mat:

:telescope: :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

10 Likes

4* mats coming in streaks again. Scope from war loot, Tonic from Titan

Edit : Still ongoing…

10 Likes

Some more MVs and after I used 2 4* and 1 5* experience books to take Sobek from 3/60 to 4/80, I got 1 4* book back few days later :slight_smile:

10 Likes

14 Likes

Alkashards paying out

10 Likes

got Darts for my worst Mythic Titan performance ever so far. Thank you MT and RNG, for rewarding me despite putting in less effort this time lol

10 Likes

The game just loves to give me darts the most :laughing:

11 Likes

Some lucky yellow is gonna be ascended soon? :stuck_out_tongue: @Magnifique

3 Likes

As for me, this game is Giving me tons of Tonics… goodness, who should get them next, Elkanen or Horghall… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I got some options to work on like Odín, Director Zuri or maybe a 2nd Rhys…unless the game decides to give me a better hero (newer release). :hugs:

3 Likes

Hope you get a good shiny yellow hero, though those are worthy choices already :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My alt…

Just collects 4*AMs

8 Likes

10 Likes

Nice darts, been ages now and I’m still unsure of doing c.Justice

8 Likes

Back to back 4* mats from Titans

Makes up for the premium POV chest :joy:

9 Likes

Another half decent elemental chest

8 Likes

Polish_20221021_174532754

Had to throw in some aether loot as the above is the best of the last month+. It is rather pathetic overall but still i subject myself to disappointing loot on a daily basis.

9 Likes

My main and alt account, collecting a variety of 4*AMs this week.

10 Likes

Got a few nice MVs last few days. And I think my first 50 emblem MV and another random loot d blade of 2022, I think I got more d blades from random loot this year total than in all of 2018-2021 total lol. And 4 3* mats from titan, not that I need 3* mats, but at least it looks cool. Not the first time that happened.

9 Likes