Show me your rewards

1 more nice MV since last time.

And for the first time I actually finished all 75 floors of tower event. (I finished the old 50 level tower event once before). And coincidentally for the first time I got 4* mat for completion of normal levels.

And after yesterday’s war win I got pretty decent war chest and afterwards tabard from monster chest and from titan rings and another book of same type and rarity, but I was surprised that it was from regular titan, not from rare one. I didn’t know you can get a book from regular titan. I guess the odds gotta be astonomically low on regular titan to get one of the books.

10 Likes

2 epic tomes of experience from the last 2 titans, plus 2 4* mats. :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Very meh and bad war chest. Not the first time I’ve gotten a measly 3 gems from a war chest either , and not the first time I’ve gotten a total of 2 summon tokens (excluding the coins of latest season)

8 Likes

14 pulls and no Sekhmet or Grace, but got a consolation reward

7 Likes

No 5* here either yet but I’m working on it, and how come rings are 4s like nuggets and a Panacea is 5s :man_shrugging: I know what I’d rather have :+1:t2:

9 Likes

Screenshot_20220903-042039_Empires

7 Likes

:star_struck:

9 Likes

Scope from a raid chest!

9 Likes

This doesn’t happen often to me, 2 4* mats from the same titan :star_struck:

10 Likes

The item I always seem to be in short supply of showing up in the loot from this 14* :grinning:

9 Likes

Premium valor chest what a absolute joke

5 Likes

Tabard number 27 - always gratefully received though :grinning:

8 Likes

8 Likes

Tome of Tactics in this morning’s monster chest.

8 Likes

12th D Blade from random loot from raid chest on Sept. 1st.

No more good emblems from MV recently, but 10 is better than 2 or 3.

10 Likes

No new costume Viv but at least I got a nice chest :grinning:

9 Likes

It’s been really quiet for me recently so I was happy to get this from my Titan Chest.

9 Likes

Darts and an EHT from today’s Titan

9 Likes

Ice chest

War chest

12 Likes

Another gift today from the Raid Chest :smiley:

9 Likes