Show me your rewards

Nice gift in the Titan Chest

7 Likes

only posting vgood rewards and this is one :star_struck:

11 Likes

Was amazed at the loot roll on B

10 Likes

A Holy elemental chest appeared in place of my regular raid chest today. I thought it would just be another disappointing elemental chest, so I just filled it up with loot ticket farming from Season 4.

But well, quite a surprise. :blush:

12 Likes

2 shirts but no pants?

1 Like

It’s a buy one, take one deal, I guess. Haha! Probably like those one-piece clothes that could already cover the whole body when worn :laughing:

1 Like

I seem to be averaging a Tome every ten days, far better than my average decent summon

11 Likes

The best of the last 2 weeks. Been a slow period for anything useful.

9 Likes

been in a bit of a drought for mats, but an Ancient Tiger just delivered the goods:

:ring: :heart_eyes: :partying_face: thanks tiger!

10 Likes

First time I’ve got one of these in MV I think. Very happy, especially with perseverance with the MV bugs and SE tomorrow :smiley:

9 Likes

No 4* mats from an Ice chest

But more Gold in the collection for Halloween

9 Likes

Some more cool MVs since last time.

And that’s 10 D Blades in 2022 from random loot.

I don’t really keep track of my 4* mats anymore, I have so many. Well I still keep track of d blades and occasional 2 4* mats from one source. But iirc I got 2x tomes and 2x rings as well as that d blade since last time, 1 set of rings was from rare tiger as bonus mat.

At this point I really just prefer emblems, all but sorcerer, where I have 2800 unused emblems (really nothing worthy in that class at all)

12 Likes

Last month, I received no dblades…

Titan chest was generous too.

10 Likes

Tonic from the premium valor chest. Rest of it is pretty mundane though

8 Likes

That’s some crazy luck in the last hour

8 Likes

Mystic rings from a normal monster chest :slight_smile:

11 Likes

A half decent war chest

10 Likes

A tome from a valor chest - best one I’ve ever had since POV started! :grinning:

9 Likes

My best rewards in the last 3 weeks.

10 Likes

Wanted chest

8 Likes