Show me your rewards

1 Like

I believe they want the first part of that screenshot. As a note, Titan today gave me a Hidden Blade. So I am seeing a decent level of ascension items.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20180515-191338

1 Like

Screenshot_20180513-073330

1 Like

No comment

1 Like

This seems really awful, I got an Orb of Magic for a D score on 7* titan a few days ago…

1 Like

Today from Yellow Monster Chest & Titan :grin:all kinds of awesome goodies. I Started tracking rewards thanks for the idea

imageimageimage

2 Likes

Holy chest today - Mysterious tonic, orb of magic, Titan flask, and 2* trainer hero.

2 Likes

Lucky! I also had a holy chest but only got trap tools and other normal stuff no gold tokens either, did get a titan flask. Then a B rating on a 9* titan also gave me trap tools lol.

On a side note Happy Birthday @maliciousbuthot !!

4 Likes

:sob:

2 Likes

How did you know it’s my birthday? Well tomorrow is lol. Yeah I can tell when Our titan is going to escape. It’s normally when there’s a sale on battle items or when it’s the 9,000 gem sale on sufff which includes 5 titan energy flasks. That’s when our titan escapes lol which is not a coincidence lol. Sneaky marketing :rofl:

4 Likes

you have a little birthday cake next to your name :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Blonde moment lol thank you :blush:

3 Likes

oh wow, got this from watching ad today. is this considered normal?

3 Likes

I think you already know the answer; not the usual norm, but sometimes may happen. Congrats!

1 Like

I -did- wonder at the titan that was served to us right when that special sale popped up. It looked unusually strong for our running string. I’d not be surprised that was indeed on purpose, which would be sneaky indeed.

1 Like

Happy Birthday! With 20 Chars gg

2 Likes

Awesome no I don’t think that is normal

1 Like

Thank you very much for the birthday wishes

1 Like

Wow after update 1.12.5 Monster chest loot, Titan loot all of it crap. :pensive::pensive::pensive: this titan first time Alliance defeated it and everyone posted their loot pics all farmable and make able and even won during gem quest.

1 Like

Cookie Settings