Show me your rewards

My alt account last war chest. Forgot to open last week. Guess that’s good. Got great mats plus costume keys and only at 80%…lol. Sad cause my last blue elemental chest had 0 mats at all no tokens but silver and no trainer. Yet this comes to my alt at only 80…hope my next war chest is that good. Plus this proves chests are determined at open as keys weren’t in supply last week. I filled it Saturday but never logged in to alt til today.

14 Likes

War chest.

14 Likes

Regular Shmegular monster chest.

12 Likes

Regular monster chest for these and forgot I got a shield from our teams war win loot, not even the war chest. Suprised by that as I never get anything good from war win loot…ever.

5 Likes

Wanted :fire: chest:

:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

So this ice chest popped up in place of a just finished titan chest. The titan loot that completed the chest was a 2* trainer and 1 gem. The titan chest was a 1* trainer and 3 gems so I guess the loot gods felt bad and threw me the ice chest!

10 Likes

14 Likes

Dark Chest.

14 Likes

Titan chest

13 Likes

Got me my 1st costume key

7 Likes

Regular monster chest

5 Likes

So I got to open my War Chest this weekend on my main account.

Got an ORB, but the true prizes came towards the middle:

I used those emblems to bump Miki up to +10 talents.

And in a Mystic Vision today:

Hey, if they wanna keep handing me keys for costumes… well, I tell you, I am gonna pull some costumes.

9 Likes

Any time you get more than expected, it’s a reward. :+1:

4 Likes

I don’t know why we struggle so much??? It is worth??? Shame SG!!!

1 Like

Elemental chests shouldn’t contain such items! It consumes a lot of energy and all you can get is farmable items… it isn’t worth at all

Did you ever farm a hidden blade?

3 Likes

Holy chest and not even a 4* unfarmable…yuck

Screenshot_20200118-110414_1579342297944

1 Like

Of course not! But you know what i mean​:relieved::relieved::relieved:

1 Like

At least you have an EHT and a titan flask…

Yup…cant complain much lol

Cookie Settings