Show me your rewards

Incredible platinum raid chest today

5 Likes

Good day for loot. Titan, titan chest, green elemental chest and monster chest. :slight_smile:

Screenshot_20191116-084929

7 Likes

14 Likes

Here are a few interesting rewards from this past week:

I swear this game is chucking WE flasks to Alt #1. I have 5 now which I am saving for Atlantis farming. I know that is small beans compared to most of the active players but this is the most that i have ever saved up.

6 Likes

20 sarcastic :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Just need one more Royal Tabbard now to ascend Seshat. :grin:
Capture%20_2019-11-17-08-40-42

10 Likes

Ice chest finished up this AM. The stockpiles are growing! 10th warm cape, 534th Atlantis coin, 428th paladin emblem and 105th loot ticket. I’m almost ready for next Atlantis rises now with 11 WE and on track for 3 more from Wonderland (which is processing as I write this).

Edit: Processing finished, ended up with 6 WE from event and from my 3 ETT’s I finally received my first 4* fire mana troop!

8 Likes

Another trap tools from 10* titan, sadly no purple to use it on except for Ameonna who has been abandoned for ages…
Screenshot_20191117-211458_1574021726157

Raid Chest

5 Likes

17 Likes

That’s the best “C” loot I have seen, and on a normal titan - congrats!

4 Likes

Congrats. That’s some next level loot there. :exploding_head:

1 Like

Event rankings and total loots. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Congrats to all

NOTICE!

I have stopped displaying my rewards because since i started I noticed thise rewards have become less and far less frequent to the point that other than what i get i. the events/quests is all I get.

Titan chests and elemental chests haven’t provided a mat in months now neither has MV.

I feel the more we display our good rewards the more these get nerfed to provide less.

2 Likes

Aghhh… Perhaps @Ozy1 your notice should be a separate thread? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

9 Likes

Warm cape number 11 just showed up, yay!

4 Likes

Screenshot_2019-11-17-12-02-21

Top is from regular hero chest. Next 2 are from an ice chest. Not my best loot but still happy with it.

7 Likes

8th shield, now just 1 more tonic and Kingston will be on his way. After Shrubby of course.

5 Likes

Prepare for the Costume posts!

Like giving me Tyrum’s costume when i don’t have him?

1 Like