Show me your rewards

4-Star ascension mats are always welcome. :grin:

13 Likes

Rings from tourney :grinning:

13 Likes

16 Likes

Tome of Tactics from a normal monster chest! had to double check it wasn’t just a battle manual…

14 Likes

Come on, I look at the items my colleagues receive and I wonder what happens to me. In the last 4 months I received only one item of ascension 4 *, with the exception of rare missions, bravery path and top 1000 rare events and look that I am an extremely active and dedicated player. I have already sent an email to SG support for them to analyze what is with my account that these items do not come. I’m about to give up.

I’m sorry to hear about your awful loot. There are a number of threads on terrible loot - you are not alone The sadness thread : sad loot and bad luck – Share Your Worst & Unluckiest Loot & Rewards

I’ve found higher level titans are more generous with loot though. Chaining 14* titans, someone always gets a 4*AM in my alliance :thinking:.

Back to normal viewing, apologies for the slight diversion.

3 Likes

For me it literally doesn’t work, I spent a long time in an aly dropping 12 * titans, but no items, until the desperation hit and I made an aly just for me, I dropped a 5 * alone and even the bonus item didn’t came. I don’t know what happens to me, it has reached a level of despair.

14 Likes

Weekly 4* loot, merged in one picture :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Some nice rewards today:

The titan was kind enough to drop me a tome of tactics, especially since I had zero of them left after using 3 of them yesterday. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Pleasantly surprised by this dark chest :ok_hand::grinning:

11 Likes

New nature chest this morning.

3 Likes

7 days since last post. 4 4* mats and a free valhalla coin pull for noor. Very good last week of loot.

Summary since last post -

7-22 - rings - 9* B
7-23 - Cape - war win
7-23 - trap tools - bonus chest
7-24 - tabard, trap tools - morlovia
7-25 - gloves, ETT, EHT, 10 sorcerer - raid tourney top 1%
7-25 - shield - 10* A escaped
7-27 - scope, cape, EHT, 20 wizard - dark chest
7-28 - Cape - raid chest
7-28 - 2x hidden blade, 10 cleric - 9* rare A
7-29 - tome - monster chest

11 Likes

Some loot from the past few days:

13 Likes

Just got Darts from
a raid chest in Diamond! whoo! now i can ascend Malosi!

15 Likes

Ice chest and Normal monster chest

9 Likes

This is definitely done in photoshop. Look at any other screenshots. They all have completely different radiance under the objects. In this picture, the glow under all objects is the same. This can’t be happening. And this is a sign that the image is fake. )))

1 Like

Um… FYI - @robin102 also included a pic of the activity log :thinking: Show me your rewards

1 Like

Nature chest

12 Likes

Diamond Raid Chest

12 Likes

Cookie Settings